AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

this pic!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: this pic!!
Total Posts: 193

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

sooo any way heres some more screenies that me and Info took!!! enjoy!!!

Acid-Death

You must be brave to get that close!!!!
"Oh wheres my head gone?"
Lucky she didnt sit on you

Ivan_Houzzen

yea close to me lol
i was quite calm during that game though i did kill marcuspred a few times wen he was screening my um *aherm*
yea the pics are great - so thats wat it looked like through ur computer hehe.
and yes i did try to sit on him, THE CROUCH KEY lol

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh i thought about that!! thats why i made myself a Praetorian!!. he came prepared!! hey info remember the pred who tried to kill us after we took thoses screenies?!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

anyways here is some of the latest work but Preli!! goddammit he is good!!!

there will be more as soon as they are posted

Preliator

lol Glad sombody likes my art took me two fucking hours to color that thing on my computer

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

HEY MAN THE OTHERS WILL BE UP SOON SO THEN EVERY ONE WILL GET A LOOK AT THE REAL KAHT'AY!!!

Acid-Death

IS it me or is the aura around the queen vibrating and wobbling?
If not I need my head checked.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i am very sorry to say acid man but i think its just you!!

Preliator

GARRRRRRRRR GOING TO GRIND YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES I WILL GAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Cliff

So what exactly is that thing, Preliator. Well drawn by the way.

Preliator

That my friend, is my idea of what the rockhound looks like from DOX2 (did i get the name right ) you know the big ugly antialien shitheads that ate a bunch of Sloffie's hive

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
That my friend, is my idea of what the rockhound looks like from DOX2 (did i get the name right ) you know the big ugly antialien shitheads that ate a bunch of Sloffie's hive

You goddam right there mate!! that is one "UGLY MOTHER F**KER" (dutch - Predator)
Mean looking son of a bitch to!! looks like Erin when he gets pissed off (jokes) i will just check over my shoulder to see if she is standing behind me... Nope!!
PHEW!! *wipes sweat of brow with shaking hand*!!!!

Cliff

Well that thing really does look like it could do some serious damage *quickly looks behind me to make sure there's no rockhound*

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok ok, after an VERY VERY long time, i finally pursuaded the mods to post Mar'kel-ja's Lo-dit Female, Kaht-ay
please enjoy!!

http://www.absoluteavp.com/siteops/gallery/gallery/Art/kahtayd.jpg

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok ok, after an VERY VERY long time, i finally pursuaded Mar'kel-ja, to let Kaht-ay pose, so preli could draw her! and a damn fine job he done to!!
so what do ya think?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

ok that should do it!

Renegade

.......niiiiiiiice......damn hot lookin female!!! *wonders if she already has a bed mate*

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh, she does, Thats kaht-ay, she is Mar'kel-ja's Lo-dit female, i wouldn't be letting him hear you say that!!

AlienSlof

Get him to draw a nice big male one - tackle out! And I mean BIG! The rock-wolf isn't quite right though - I must draw one of them, mustn't I?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 66f0185c2f2e1522f2e39843b51268f0)