AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Scariest Alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Scariest Alien
Total Posts: 74

AlienSlof

I also find the thought of something inside of me, moving around, quite repugnant. Even though I'm female, even the thought of pregnancy makes me want to barf - fills me with utter horror. One of the many reasons I never had kids - euuuwww - just the thought of something moving in me - ugh!

Corpral Hicks

Nice Slof. Luckly I'm a lad so unless the Movie Junior comes true or we find Xenomorphs, I am lucky enough to not have anything inside me other then the Bactria and crap in me!

Acid-Death

Why when people knew they had a chestburster didnt they operatre. Instead of killing a person by removing a facehugger off the face, wait for it to drop then get the burster.

Corpral Hicks

I would have them kill me before the Burster got a chance. Either taking off the Hugger, shooting me and lets me walk on the Sun or something! Off course I would perfer to be shot!

Acid-Death

If I had an embryo within me I would wander to the hive with several pounds of nitro. Because they wont hurt me I can wander into the main chamber and activate the bomb.
Scianara sucka!

Corpral Hicks

I would want to be remember as the insane man with a Burster inside him that to kill himself by becoming famous as the 1st Man to walk on the Sun!
Something my Best Friend wants to do!

AlienSlof

Better break out that asbestos space suit then!

Corpral Hicks

Aye, well I always thought he was insane after he rammed my head into a Drain Pipe when we was messing about! Teenage Boy's for you!
Still I will and always shall think Hugger's are the Scariest Xeno's!

Acid-Death

Its even gone to the point where I refuse to play alien lifecycle mode on Avp2 multiplayer. Even if I play the hugger I still refuse.

Corpral Hicks

Yeah, I don't play in Servers with the Life Cycle on! To Scary!

Acid-Death

Im always checking the floors and ceilings for a streak of yellow, alaways listeneing out for that slithery creepy noise you hear and the noise of newly born chestburster. Conserving all my wits and ammo for the hugger instead of the bigger issues.

AlienSlof

I love playing with life-cycle on! Being the facehugger is so much fun! It doesn't scare me, not much does, the only things I am afraid of are very real, aliens don't scare me at all. Facehuggers are unpleasant because the idea of what they do, but i'm not afraid of them. Then again, I always play as the alien anyway - I never play as humans or preds!

Acid-Death

I thought the makers of the game did not balance the hugger well. One hit kill? Yes. Weak armour? Yes. But speed?! Its an absolute bugger to hit! If you havent got a steady hand a smart gun and a very fast computer then your buggered. LAG a bad mouse and conventioanl weaponry are lifecycles biggest killers.

TIKI

Well i play as a predator all the time. But i like aliens. I like to play as a drone it makes cool voices and has medium speed and armor. But yes the scaryst alien is the "facehugger"

Corpral Hicks

I think one of the best reasons for the Hugger being the scariest is because it is alot like a Spider and most people don't like spiders, and if you don't like small spiders...you ain't gonna like the Hugger.

Slofs..I don't get scaried by much any more, and I was being sarcastic-that how you spell it?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I think one of the best reasons for the Hugger being the scariest is because it is alot like a Spider and most people don't like spiders, and if you don't like small spiders...you ain't gonna like the Hugger.

Slofs..I don't get scaried by much any more, and I was being sarcastic-that how you spell it?

I love spiders!! they are so cool!! but i like snakes more!!

Corpral Hicks

Well, I find most people hate spiders, really big spiders!
I like snakes, I have always wanted one, but I a stuck with 16 Rats, a Dog, a Cat and three birds.
And again, the scariest Xeno is the Hugger!

AlienSlof

I love spiders and snakes! I used to keep a variety of exotic species, tarantulas, snakes, lizards, etc. I had several spiders, the bigger the better I thought - lovely big furry ones! My favourite was a big female Mexican Red-kneed tarantula who was so tame I would let her walk on me! I had several snakes too, the best was an 8ft long, young Indian python - he slept in my bed with me because it was warm! (I don't recommend this unless you are 100% sure the snake is tame as mine was!) My best lizard was a large green iguana who used to welcome me home from work every evening with great enthusiasm!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

At home, i mean my real home, we have 16 working dogs, and about 14 ridable horses and another 10 or so non ridable loopy buggers!! and the hugger is the scariest xeno

Corpral Hicks

I hate BIG SPIDER! I hate any spider that is more then 3cm wide!
My dad used to have a tiranular-I suck at spelling, thank good for the spell checkers on PCs- you know that dig red spider. I hated and my dad still keeps the skin of it, on top of his DVDs and I hate it!
Again Huggers are the scariest!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a8c41e9f4d2a07d6815aaff36dccdaab)