Assassins Creed: Unity
Story Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestoned streets run red with the blood of commoners who dare to rise up against an oppressive aristocracy. Yet as the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin's Creed® Unity, the blockbuster franchise’s new chapter powered by the all new Anvil engine, rebuilt from the ground up for new gen. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD – Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, more lethal than his ancestors. Take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a Hidden Blade with crossbow capabilities.
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY – Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by the new Anvil engine.
- Full motion control: new parkour mechanics for seamless free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay including new stealth mode, cover system and crowd manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey and strike without warning.
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION MECHANICS TO CRAFT YOUR OWN MASTER ASSASSIN – Craft your own unique play style by choosing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your Stealth, Fighting, and Navigation abilities from a new expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE – Carve your way through a stunning full scale, open world city, a feat only possible through the power of the new Anvil engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret underground catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on Ancestral Missions, Treasure Hunts, Murder Mysteries, Contracts and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate you for hours
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution first-hand by immersing yourself in realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI driven characters.
- A UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE – In addition to an epic Singe Player campaign, join up to three friends and experience the online open world of 18th century Paris. Pull off ambitious Heists and take part in unique narrative driven missions designed exclusively for cooperative play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. But victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.
The Bastille Edition Content
The Storming of the Bastille is the most emblematic event of the French Revolution, the first large-scale uprising of the people fighting for their rights and the fall of injustice while Templars lurk in its shadow. The Assassin’s Creed Unity Bastille Edition is the proof that you are a true revolutionary who’s made a stand and helped write history. In addition to the game, this edition contains an art book, 2 lithographs and the game soundtrack. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay!
- Assassin’s Creed Unity game
- Exclusive Jumbo Steel Case
- A high quality artbook including concept art that inspired the game
- The official game soundtrack
- 2 lithographs in a stylized envelope
- 2 additional single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay:
- The Chemical Revolution: Antoine Laurent de Lavoisier is considered to be the "Father of Modern Chemistry". As a result of his efforts, he was able to create the formula for a poison bomb. Unfortunately he was taken before he could give it to you. Help him escape his kidnappers and recover the formula of the precious bomb.
- The American Prisoner: After being involved in the American Revolution, Thomas Paine lived in France for most of the 1790s, becoming deeply involved in the French Revolution. Regarded by some as an enemy of the nation, he was arrested and imprisoned in a Parisian "Hotel Particulier". Infiltrate his prison, find Paine and collect all of his manuscripts before they are stolen by his enemies.
All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.