Developer: Flagship Studios
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Available on: PC
Set in the near future, Hellgate: London introduces a world devastated by Demonic invasion and a desolate city scorched by hellfire. Now as one of only a few surviving Londoners, players must meld science and sorcery in order to gain a foothold against the minions of darkness and save the bloodline of humanity. v Hellgate: London combines the depth of role-playing games with the action of first-person shooters while offering infinite replayability and an individualized gaming experience with dynamically created levels, monsters, items, and events. Players create a hero and then battle through innumerable hordes of demons while completing quests and advancing through experience levels and branching skill paths. A robust, flexible skill and spell system, highly-customizable items, and a massive variety of randomly generated equipment will allow players to create a hero that is truly unique.
- A New Perspective on RPGs Combining the depth and customizability of role-playing games with the action of shooters played from the first-person perspective, Hellgate is fast-paced but does not rely upon lightning-fast reflexes.
- Unique and Appealing World Whether adventuring alone or banding together with friends, explore the ominous setting of post-apocalyptic London. From ancient ruins buried beneath the streets, to shattered cathedrals, to the last remnants of humanity bunkered in the city's fabled underground, the lines of fact and myth are blurred as a few glorious heroes fight for their very souls.
- Character Classes
- Fight against the demons of the underworld as one of several unique character classes. Like the Templar, each class has a unique visual and gameplay style based on their particular history and place in the world. Randomly generated items that can be modified in numerous ways ensure that heroes are distinct and individualized.
- Hell on Earth Battle against a wide variety of demonic enemies, each with their own unique attributes, abilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Infinite Re-playability With dynamically generated levels, massive quantities of randomly created items, chance events and story-driven quests, no two gaming experiences are ever the same. Differing levels of rarity and modification potential across items and skills means that every game played is a unique event.
- Single-Player and Online Multiplayer Support While Hellgate: London stands on its own as a single player game, it also provides a compelling cooperative multiplayer experience through our dedicated online gaming destination. By creating unique and individualized gameplay