Close Combat: First to Fight
First-person shooter from Destineer. Players lead a four-man fire team of US Marines through the perils of modern urban combat in Beirut. Gamers can play through the campaign as either a single player or a co-op experience through the use of online, LAN, Xbox Live or split screen. In addition, gamers can go head-to-head in the fire team arena with as many as 8 players simultaneously competing. Close Combat: First to Fight utilizes authentic Marine urban military doctrine, tactics and assets to save lives, take down insurgents and restore order. With direction from the US Marine Corps and a beautiful new engine from Destineer, Close Combat: First to Fight is as close as you can get on a computer or Xbox to being a Marine fire team leader in modern urban combat.
- Cutting-edge graphics engine delivers amazingly realistic graphics, facial animations, volumetric real-time shadows, dynamic lighting and more
- In-game psychology model makes AIs behave as though they were humans with wills of their own
- Developed in conjunction with the US Marine Corps
- Use authentic Marine urban military doctrine (Ready-Team-Fire-Assist): governs how marines maneuver through urban environments
- Use the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) to destroy enemies: call for fire and support from Cobra helicopters, mortar, other fireteams, tanks, AAVs
- Use true military tactics to defeat enemies: lay suppressing fire, flank enemies, separate leaders from enemies, etc.
All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.
(AA || 958b28a455b775210b95951ab0846396)