AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Favorite Alien Movie

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Favorite Alien Movie
Total Posts: 12

A'hrisss

This is a post i've been wanting to do for a wile. Tell me what your favorite Alien movie(or movies) is and jot down a short description why you like it. Just makes you feal like your in school again.

SM

Alien.

No question. The Alien was more elegant; the acting was more downplayed; the dialogue more 'real'; and the environment - whether it be the Derelict or the Nostromo - totally immersive.

A'hrisss

Oopes I forgot my post!

Aliens.

Even though there frying aliens out the wazoo I thought the actting was great. Plot too. I'll have to think on the rest of it....

SirYawnalot

Got to be Alien for me too, partly because the atmosphere is so tense that the film becomes a study in fear (also because it's one of the only decent horror films I've ever seen along with The Thing), and partly because of the alien itself. It seems so much more like a thing from another world than in the other movies, and has a sexual deviant aspect that's not seen in the other movies.

TIKI

Aliens that was the best "me thinks" there was a lot of action and marines where there in too

A'hrisss

Not to many ppl going to this post. That bites.

blind

I Personally Like Aliens The Most. It Is Immersive From The Very Beginning.

Crazy Alien Lord

Aliens for me. I just loved the hive on aliens. shivers. SO FANTASTIC. It had the sense of like. U go in here and u might not come out alive.

Nuthouse_Escapee

AL()ENS.

it was awesome. i've only seen it twice, and had the time of my life at least once (was real little the first time )!!! it was just amazing. i mean, it wasnt just my all time favorite aliens movie, it was my all time favorite movie!

blind

It's Probably The Best Sequel Ever Made.

Nuthouse_Escapee

you mean... the best movie ever made

A'hrisss

This is cool... someone has dug up the post. I agree with Nuthouse, THE BEST EVER!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 8ef4dacd8c08f0558e9ff20580ab6dfe)