AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

DRAGONS?

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: DRAGONS?
Total Posts: 6

Razortech Xeno ...

From [RT]Dragon Commando: first off I know your probably not interested but I started Razor Tech and Xeno's my Brother. and the name Razor is also the nick name of a dragon I made for a pro novel that will hopfuly be published latter. But getting to the point what if one of my dragons got a face hugger on them. that would be one hell of a xeno and one that could breath fire?!? man thos merines are in for one hell of a burn!

oh ya! one more thing RRRROOOOAAAAARRR!!!

TIKI

Thats going to be a sad story yous killing a Dragon aaaaaa Dragon............

Razortech Xeno ...

I didnt mean that happens in my story my story has nothing to do with aliens I just mentiond it to start the toppik

TIKI

Few and i got worryed..................doing a dragon story is a good ideia at least i think so. Would read it defenetly.

Da'Yeyinde

There is mention of dragons in an Predator story on Fanfiction.com/org?? that I read recently,
Not sure if its any sort of tie in, but heck you never know.
Corporal Hicks and Black Dawn are rather prolific at that site.
I recently was shown the fanfic site and found some of the stories there... to be... very odd or out of it... Others seemed to be great!!!

I think I would read a story of AvP with Dragons in it!!
Just think of the Xeno that would come out of a dragon if a face hugger got one!!!
Zoooowwwwiiiiiieeeeeee
Da'yeyinde

TIKI

Grrrrrrrr that would not be fun at all. Well if a dragon should realy ty in a story then that dragon should bee very annoyng and brutal and a total asshole. Like in avp2 alien mission very you have to hug a guy. And in the end you hug a total asshole guy ho sleeps!!!!!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 06755400ac10b1f95d938eb01bd42584)