AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A shameless pimp.... :)

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: A shameless pimp.... :)
Total Posts: 8

AlienSlof

A bit of shameless pimping here, but I finally have a little website of my own up now, with art, fiction, computery stuff, etc, that I have done over the years. It also has links to several useful places, including here and GameStory, more will be added as I find them. It can be viewed here.

It's a little bit bare as yet, but it will fill up gradually with content as I sort it out and upload!

Anise

Ooooo! You shameless hussy, you!

Very nicely done.

Nealith

Very nice layout, I'm really impressed. Did you do all the site graphics yourself?

Added it to my favorites

Nostromo

SUCH shameless pimpage can ONLY be countered by shameless pimpage

wanna get hosted by avp2net??

nice site.

Seikken53

finally, a site top see all your works... they look better with a backround!

AlienSlof

Quote:

On 2002-08-13 14:23, Nealith wrote:

Very nice layout, I'm really impressed. Did you do all the site graphics yourself?

Added it to my favorites

The main graphics are a combnation of me and Arty, I did the freehand Photoshop stuff, he did design and text and all the php coding of course!

NiteStalker

impressive. very nice background. some of the alien pix were disturbing, but... im sure ill get over it.

nice fantasy section too, i didnt realise you played d&d. dont often meet people who do, which is kind of surprising considering how well known it is.

do you mind if i take a few pix (like the 'happiness is a belt-fed gun' and the nightmare and the werewolf and the... well you get the point)?

Cliff

Two thumbs up

Yet again Slof good job

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ad0df4db9ce8e7cb6874a3bc8d5eab02)