AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New story: Alien Seduction

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: New story: Alien Seduction
Total Posts: 31

AlienMalk

Okay, this is a really strange one.

I've had Aliens related dreams ever since I first saw the movies. Oddly, none of them have really been what you would call nightmares. I've always liked the xenomorphs so much that I would probably want to try and get a closer look if I ever met one rather than doing the sensible thing and running away.

All that being said, I feel safe in blaming AlienSlof for the dream that was the main inspiration for this story . I used parts of some of my other Aliens dreams to fill in the gaps and make a complete story.

At some point in the past I came to the conclusion that I have a weird and freaky subconscious mind that rivals that of H.R. Giger himself. Read this story at your own peril. You have been warned.

-M'klithsss

AlienSlof

Blaming me, eh?

AlienMalk

Hm, let's see...

Yes.

killadutch

Hey man (or woman), I know how you feel. I don't really dream of predators, but I think it would be awesome to see one.

Renegade

I just read your story................if thats what you dream about then DAMN!!!!........YA GOT ME!!!!........i thought my dreams where messed up........

AlienMalk

My dreams seem to be very prone to suggestion. I frequently dream about characters or subject matter from books, comics, movies, TV shows, or games that I have been reading, watching, or playing shortly before going to sleep. All through college I played the Final Fantasy games right before turning out the lights, and the various characters would frequently make guest appearances in my dreams.
I've had Aliens dreams since I first saw the movies. Most of my them occured around the time I was reading the first and second series comics by Dark Horse, before the 3rd movie came out. I've had a few since then but not nearly as many.
The dream that over half of this story comes from was the night after reading chapter (17 if memory serves) of AlienSlof's DoX 2. So, you can see why I feel it's only right to credit her for inspiration

By the way, killadutch... I did have a Predator dream once. I knew it saw humans by their heat signatures, so I hid in a bathtub full of ice water. Oddly enough, this was some time before the movie Minority Report came out, in which Tom Cruise uses the same idea!

AlienSlof

Most of my stories originate from dreams in one form or another - my own erotic story Strange Tastes (which I think is getting blamed here!) was from a dream I had about a wonderful male alien! Mmmm! Many of the scenes in my Diary of a Xeno stories are the results of dreams - aliens have been a part of my dreaming since seeing Alien when it was first released - about 24 years of dreaming!!!!

It's quite a relief to find I'm not the only weirdo that dreams of sexy aliens! Anyway, Malk's story is a good one, I should know, I proofed it for him! It's well worth the read for any of open mind.

Anise

My stories just blast into my head while I'm not looking. I've never had a dream convert to a story. Mine are usually too weird to make sense of anyway. Probably the usual stuff.
Often, a story idea will be triggered by hearing a phrase or a word.

Cliff

Well I once had a nightmare about aliens. Before anyone believes me a coward remember I was about seven at the time.
My dreams haven't really inspired me to write anything before so I can't really add any of my own experiances.

Quote:
so I hid in a bathtub full of ice water. Oddly enough, this was some time before the movie Minority Report came out, in which Tom Cruise uses the same idea!

Haven't seen Minority Report but I realyl don't think that would work.

AlienMalk

Wow, lots of responses... gonna take these one at a time

Slof - it was actually Dox 2 chapter 17 that I had just read before I had that dream, but it is possible that Strange Tastes was partially responsible as well (along with your whole concept of sexy aliens).

Anise - I usually tend to remember my dreams in disjointed images and fragments, so it required some creative reconstruction, as well as incorporating elements of other dreams, to turn this one into a coherent story.

Cliff - not sure if it would work or not. It did in my dream, and it just might. As evidence I cite Arnold smearing himself with cold mud and becoming nearly invisible to the Predator in the first movie.

killadutch

Quote:

Cliff - not sure if it would work or not. It did in my dream, and it just might. As evidence I cite Arnold smearing himself with cold mud and becoming nearly invisible to the Predator in the first movie.

It would not work... The mud worked not because it was cold, but beacause mud traps iny our body heat. Water doesn't trap in your body heat.
But anywayz... I am now one of you.
Last night I had a dream where a predator came into my room, and he was gonna leave then i caught up with him, somehow made friends with him, and he took me to visit the predator home world. It was so cool. (well, you are all prolly laughin, but it was cool to me)

Renegade

Since where on the subject of dreams, i had one not to long ago as well...

I was a marine, me and my squad where working our way through an alien infested complex. The aliens came from everywhere, out of the walls, ceiling and floor. We fought and fought our way back through the complex. We entered a long twisting corridor and at the end of it was a door. We had to get to the door.The aliens had killed all but 2 of my marines and as they where fighting off the last of the aliens, I went on ahead to the end of the corridor to the door. I was just about to open it when...............my mom came in and woke me up!!!

I NEVER FOUND OUT WHAT WAS BEHIND THE DOOR!!!!!!!

AlienMalk

Quote:
I NEVER FOUND OUT WHAT WAS BEHIND THE DOOR!!!!!!!

A field filled with flowers under a clear, sunny sky, a picnic table, and pretty girls serving refreshing beverages. I've had that one

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

the story i am writting now came from a dream and according to a few people its turning into a winner. i just hope slof thinks so. She knows why!

Preliator

You want my opinion THATS SICK DEMENTED AND WEIRD U NEED TO BE LOCKED UP. ok I feel better now, man I'm scard 4 life.
Slaughter you Baby

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

you talking to me coz if you are you got the wrong idea from my post!
slof maybe posting it on her site if that was the case

Preliator

No that was my opinion and still is eeeehhhck
I diddn't say you wrote it I just said it was disgusting AlienMalk needs to get a life. MAN eeeagh
Sicken on Baby

AlienSlof

Don't read mine then m8, whatever you do! You think that's too much.....

Really - don't read my stuff!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

why coz of the xeno sex sort of shit?
and sorry if i piossed u off befroe

AlienSlof

If Preliator finds xeno sex eeeuuuwww, better not to read my stuff - it's a bit steamy to say the least!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 84c559a44f4d5bf4dc9e41fceb61d779)