AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

pic of alien lord

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: pic of alien lord
Total Posts: 36

Crazy Alien Lord

I was wondering if anybody with any drawing skill would u possibly draw me a pic of my Alien lord character. i wouldnt be able to pay u any money but i can do websites or anything on the net. or if u give me ur address i could do anywork that could be mailed easily. but i really would like to have a pic of alien lord. i would give some specifics but mostly i would let the artist do there wonders with their own imagination.

Corpral Hicks

Ask one one of the good artists here very nicely.
Also PM on its way!

AlienSlof

Got half an idea for a pic - throw me a rough description and I'll see what I can do

Crazy Alien Lord

kinda muscly. spiked hair. has a vest like blade from the movie blade. it is black.
face should look serious if possiple. not that tall. and just have either one of his swords in his hands or both. if only one sword then like have a pulse rifle in it. i dont care about the scenery or anything. i will leave the rest up to the great slof. i know that artists cant be really told what to draw all that much. so i let them do most of all the imagining. thank u so much slof if u do this.

AlienSlof

The idea is more sort of a portrait - so it would be face, shoulders and hands - I have this idea for showing his 2 personas.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey ur the artist. what ever u think would look best or what u think u want to do. thank u so much sloffie.

A'hrisss

lol, maby after your done slof, you can do mine.
and wile im thinking of it, check out my site at: www.freewebs.com/ahrisss

Crazy Alien Lord

umm so slof what am i doing to repay u for drawing me alien lord.

AlienSlof

I'd better add more of these to my links page then, hadn't I?

ALNS - I don't want anything - I had a cool idea - if I can pull this off - the challenge is all I want

*Added A'hrisss

Crazy Alien Lord

wow. thank u very much slof. u will easily crumble this challenge. but here i will start a link for every one to put there website on so that we can all link to eachother.

AlienSlof

As promised - here it is - dunno if this is how you see him, but this was the idea that just popped into my neural net when you asked for a pic of him! I wanted to show the two sides of him, the human and xeno. I once did a werewolf pic similar, but I long since lost it.

TIKI

Weird but cool. And hi all i am back damn interner was down for about a week.

TIKI

t

Corpral Hicks

Sweet!

Crazy Alien Lord

wasnt quite what i expected. but i love it. great job slof. as soon as i can i will get that pic uploaded unto my site. thank u so very much. i love how u did the hair and the eyes and then making it spikes. damn u are the greatest. i love it.

AlienSlof

Glad you like it - had the need to try something like that for a while, you just gave me the nudge I needed to give it a go! He's actually quite handsome - I've only just realised - mmmmmmmmm

Crazy Alien Lord

it actually almost looks like a older and more spiked version of my self. the spike hair is awsome. thanks again slof. feel free to do any others on him.

Corpral Hicks

I would love to be half-xeno, could kill my mates butt instead of them kicking mine.
He pose looks abit award!

Crazy Alien Lord

who cares if his pose is a little messed. she was just trying something new. and damn in my oppinion it worked greatly. slof u are the woman!!!

Slof for drawing it that well i will always copy right that pic as ur own on my webbie.

AlienSlof

That's because it's more sort of symbolic than realistic - the idea is to show both sides of him.

ALNS - I would certainly hope so!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4378d3457d6cbaee729d86badb37ea72)