AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New Here! Hicks stories

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: New Here! Hicks stories
Total Posts: 26

CorporalHicks

Hey everyone! I'm new here! I was soooo happy when a fellow Alien fan recommended me to this place! I feel like I've been imgregnated by an alien and gone to Heaven. Anyway, I'm a HUGE fan of Hicks and enjoy playing games like "Resident Evil" and "Silent Hill". I wish someone made a game with my Cpl. Hicks in it. He's, hands down, the coolest! Does ANYONE have any Hicks stories?!?!? I REALLY am desperate to getting a 'Hicks fix'. I really don't care WHAT type of Hicksfic it is. Well, hope to hear from you guys! And look for me in the future!

the_demigod

heya man. hope you'll enjoy the literature and art as the people submit it.

Hicks

There ain't room enough in this forum for two Hicks! *cheesy whistling* Just kidding, welcome to the site! Make sure you check out the movie sections!

[ This message was edited by: Hicks on 2001-11-13 20:02 ]

Swiss

2 Hicks? And i thought one was bad enough..

hehe, jus' fooling with ya Hicks.. and other Hicks... this is gonna be funny, put these two in the chatroom together...

welcome to the community "other Hicks"

CorporalHicks

Hey, the "other Hicks" says THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME EVERYONE! Golly, it feels like family over here, unlike the other forums I've been too. (Resident Evil, sheesh!) Anyway, I've got tons of Hicks stuff to submit here, seeing how it's difficult enough to find stuff on the guy. Hope you enjoy the drawings I've done (well, once I know how to upload 'em anyway). In any account, "It's Game time."

Swiss

Yeah, we're just one big happy family here..

demi's ol' gran'ma and dvVIII's little Timmeh.

the rest are the result of our genetic breeding project

CorporalHicks

Or for the other Hicks in here... cloning.

AlienQueen

Howdy, Everybody!

Being the 'other Alien-fan' the 'other Hicks' referred to (yes, I'm the one who *impregnated* her, LOL), I am also new and could spend lightyears on this site! It's a great place! I'm also a writer and hope to be able to share my stuff with you in the future... and while I'm at it, I'm also constantly craving for my 'Hicks fix'!

Stay frosty!

Hicks

If anyone is interested in more about Michael Biehn, as he is also one of my favorite actors, visit All Biehn

Peace

AlienQueen

Wow, I didn't expect to get my Hicks Fix this fast, LOL! Thanks for the URL. Having been

assimilated to the Biehn-universe since 1986, I'm a constant visitor there, and it's indeed a

great site. I just wished they had gone down a different road with Alien III... without throwing Hicks overboard in the first minute...

CorporalHicks

Hey "AlienQueen"! Jeez, I *wonder* how you guessed that I'd pick "CorporalHicks" as my name here?

Wait a minute... That's right. We're clones! LOL!

AlienQueen

I admit, it was *darn* hard! I wasted an entire life pondering this question, jumped into my time-machine, wasted another life and... well. you get the picture...

the_demigod

thats a cool Biehn site.

His best movies are still K2 and Abyss.

Swiss

He was also in "The Rock" - one of the greatest action movies ever, alongside Connery, Cage and god knows how many other stars...

AlienQueen

Speaking of 'Hicks' fics, I'm really eager to post my 'long short story' (LOL) "Presence of the Predator" on this fabulous site...

Any help in how to do it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

dvVIII

check your messages AlienQueen

Hicks

Quote:

On 2001-11-18 03:46, the_demigod wrote:

thats a cool Biehn site.

His best movies are still K2 and Abyss.

I've never actually seen K2, by ya the Abyss was awesome. I also liked Navy Seals, Biehn just fits that military/soldier role so well!

CorporalHicks

If no one's read Alien Queen's "Presence of the Predator" yet, I URGE you stop what you're doing and read it! I can guarantee you that you'll be at the tip of your chair!

As for Michael Biehn, I think his dominate role, and which will always be, is as Corporal Hicks. It'd be cool if he landed a role in the "Resident Evil Movie" as the infamous Wesker, though.

[ This message was edited by: CorporalHicks on 2001-11-19 16:53 ]

the_demigod

Alien Queen: glad to see you here.

Navy seals was good...

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-11-19 20:35 ]

}{elios

Sup "Hicks,CorporalHicks, AlienQueen" and Merry Christmas , I mean Welcome Theres pie on the table*Points to table* Keep writing thoes kickass stories and help me rot my head i have no use for it anyway...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ba4b97e559b3803af80bd3368d1172d5)