AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Let's Brag About Aliens/Predator artwork & stories

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Let's Brag About Aliens/Predator artwork & stories
Total Posts: 4

CorporalHicks

Okay, so, you're probably wonderin' why I put this topic in the literature section right? Well, I figured that art and writing go hand-in-hand so i decided to put the darn thing here. So does anyone want to talk about their favorite story or artwork here? Or does anyone want to brag about how great they are that even THEY scare themselves? Or does someone want to do a "commercial" in order to get some readers to read their &%$#@& story? Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting *some* attention for a story/drawing you worked your butt off! And there's certainly nothing wrong with *brainwashing* people, hoping that they spread the word around that you really kick@$$ in what you do. So cough it up! Who's the man!?! (Or, woman!)

Anyway, speaking of this, it's my second day here and I'm pretty much fed up with trying to load my Hicks pics and getting that "No Media Selected... Go Back" message over and over again. So I decided to give the URL that leads to two of my Hicks drawings. I mean, a friend of mines already got my pics in her website, so why not just lead y'all to the direction, right? Tell me what you think of 'em! (Yes, I want some attention here, LOL) I drew all three in color pencil. (Including the non-Alien related, "Sad Lady" pic) The black in white drawing of Hicks was done with pen too, though. And, no, I didn't modify my drawings with the computer and cheat. I just drew 'em from my imagination with the type of color pencils you can pick up at your local intergalactic gorcery store. It just goes to show that you ain't gotta pay over fifty dollars to be an artist. LOL.

http://biehnteens.tripod.com/jess.html

[ This message was edited by: CorporalHicks on 2001-11-14 14:00 ]

Prezes

Demi has placed the information in many creative places, PLEASE READ IT

The media has to be less that 50k and preferably be a .jpg

CorporalHicks

Well, I thought I'd reply to my own post (LOL) to get this going. I just read "Hudson's Tale" by Jonathon and thought it was pretty good. I loved the dirty-grimed future and the characterization. The language was crude, which REALLY worked with the story. I also loved how *paranoid* Hudson was in wanting to find out who Hicks' lover was (whom I ain't gonna say cuz that will spoil it all). That Acturian "encounter" was also hilarious. The ending with Hicks was sad (Sniff, sniff) but great. Overall, good job Jonathon!

Anyone else want to share/brag/demand attention?

CorporalHicks

50K and in jpg?!?! LOL, that'll explain the message! One pic, alone, is 120K!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 8d85f8889cbb065f040cd9b8bcd6bef7)