AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Presense of the Predator

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Presense of the Predator
Total Posts: 8

UJITTA

GREAT STORY!!!!

I just finished reading it, I was on the edge of my seat holding my breath through the hole story! 5 Stars, 2 thumbs up! Good job AlienQueen!

[ This message was edited by: UJITTA on 2001-11-28 08:22 ]

Swiss

eep

I had nothing to do with that work of genius, i just wrote the thread congratulating her on it...

just for the note, this be teh alien forum, there's already a thread if ya wanna post comments in the predator forums...

im sure she'll love the attention though

AlienQueen

You bet!

Thanks a lot for a great start of the day!

UJITTA

But its an Alien story, there isnt anything to do with a Pred in it

the_demigod

yeah, but the 'prsence' of the Predator can be felt... lol

anyway- I have downloaded the file and shall be chopping it as we discussed into chapters.

AlienQueen

Uh-oh, I just *knew* that title was asking for confusion on this site !

I hope I didn't mislead any die-hard Predator fans into tuning into the story to find one of their hunters there - just to come up empty-handed.

The mention of 'predator' here simply means

'predatory animal' and refers to the alien (nope, not to Hicks )

[ This message was edited by: AlienQueen on 2001-11-28 14:25 ]

Swiss

i guess it might be something to do with a caps... if it were the actual Predator we know we'd use caps b/c its a name, and lowercase for the predatory animal. You may have done that, but hopefully it'll avoid confusion in the future...

the_demigod

I think the caps wouldn'rt matter. The AvP community is so twisted [read: focused] that they/we see the word as a name for THE xeno'c species and nothing else.

The bit from Aliens comes to mind:

"She heard aliens..."

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0735bddb3202ec558533896ca04b9655)