AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Page number

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Page number
Total Posts: 6

CorporalHicks

How many pages can you put in a single chapter? Thanks!

the_demigod

pages??

as you might have noticed EVERYTHING in a chapter is displayed on a SINGLE web page...

if we'd have to divide a CHAPTER into additional pages, that would cause some true chaos.

why do you ask??

CorporalHicks

I thought there might be a chance that I could post up my Alien/Predator story (The one that's 300+). I want to know how MUCH I could put on a single chapter.

the_demigod

how big are you REALLY thinking of??

check out AvP: Bloodhunt and see whether your stuff will be bigger than Dark's chapters....

if yes, we might come up with something else....

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-11-29 15:33 ]

CorporalHicks

Um, I think it's gonna be longer than that. One chapter is usually around 25 pages long. When I checked out "Bloodhunt", I copy and pasted it on a Word file to see how much pages it has for one chapter. Came around 8 pages.

Just to go on the record, I'm STILL fixing up my story and I can't get an exact fix on the page number just yet. (Doh!) But I'm willing to post the first two chapters and prologue if y'all let me. In fact, the first is a three page prologue. The first chapter is 11 pages. And the second chapter is around 25 pages long.

Anyway, thanks SO MUCH for helping me out on this.

Cliff

One of your capters is about 25 pages Man how long does it take for you to write a full book.

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2002-01-25 14:09 ]

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 53daa7da41cfda5d61492b1a0848bfc2)