AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

upload files not working 4 writers!

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: upload files not working 4 writers!
Total Posts: 4

immortal

I tried to upload my next chaper, and only the title uploaded, i got the error:

Problem: uploaded file is zero lengthProblem: file is not plain textProblem: pissible file upload attackProblem: could not move file into temporary folderFile uploaded

File Size:

1 chapter inserted into database.

I tried it twice and the same happend!

Prezes

Send me the file, and I'll try to find the problem

CorporalHicks

Trust me, immortal! Prezes and his "squad of ultimate badasses" fixed my problem when I first started to submit my Alien fic. They seem to be the cure for anything! Your chapter will probably be posted by the time you read this.

And no, Prezes, I'm not trying to win browning points or increase my current rank with this praise.

[ This message was edited by: CorporalHicks on 2001-12-03 10:49 ]

the_demigod

we're working on improving the scripts daily- remember: they are written from scratch by us [since no stuff that suited our needs could be found anywhere else]...

so, admittedly, there may be bugs, but look on the bright side- they have sooooo much development potential, that...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 787ef51dbee01610524e0dc64be90247)