AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Dark, Darkonezx, Devon - IMPORTANT!

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Dark, Darkonezx, Devon - IMPORTANT!
Total Posts: 4

immortal

Are you Deven (my co-writer from Xenofiction) cause you havent replied to my @xenofiction.f2s.com mail or avo2.net private msgs. But you are still posting a chapter here.

I need to talk to you, so check ur msgs, please! There is probaly hundreds of 'em from me ny now.

Thats if it is you

Immortal (Mike)

Dark

Yah. Mike, That' me.

((Yes,anyone else reading this, I m also the author of Blood Hunt and planning on that huge Trilogy I mentioned in a thread, as well as a co-writer for Xenofiction. I don't know where I'm gonna find the time for this stuff either... ))

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY messages from you on this site's service except one in response to one I sent you. Maybe there's a problem with it... you are sendng to just "Dark" right, without the onezx, right?

I checked my f2s mail too.. you haven't sent anything recently, or anything about submitting a chapter...

Anyhow, as for meetings from now on you will almost always find me in the chatbox here on Saturdays around noon eastern US time. Don't know precisely when that is in merry old england for you... sorry for the miscommunication and email tag, it's probably my fault

If we may communicate through this for a moment, am I to put up the next chapter?

Glad we finally made contact,

"cheers", "mate"

See ya,

Devon (with an 'o')

the_demigod

eastern is 5 hours ahead of UK

immortal

I sent u and avp2.net msg yesterday and no reply.

I know it is yours cause i pressed reply to one you sent me earlier.

I cant get to xeno... webmail right now, but i will do that next.

I really need to talk to you about the futur of Xenofiction.

Mike

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a5f40a8aee0ddac0f1262505153b231e)