AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

tricks to use with the pred

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: tricks to use with the pred
Total Posts: 12

Wilkers

Personally, i think that the pred in AvP2 just..well...sux ass. i aint got a reson for sayin that but i just loved the pred in avp sooo much better. maybe it was the taunts or the fact that there was skills involved with the pred in avp that there isno need for in avp2. like the spearjump or the fact that u had to conserve energy and ammo cause there were few energy pickups and NO ammo pickups. monolith just made it sooo easy for the pred in avp2. thats my opinion.

Terrorfarmer

I must admit that avp 1 was very good. In some things even better than avp2, but the singleplayer has defenitly been improved. At least now i have the feeling that i'm part of the story. That was not the thing in avp1. When it comes to multiplayer i can't say wich one is better. Altough avp2 has some improvements I still think i liked avp 1 more in multiplayer

the_demigod

in AvP the aliens were better.

Cliff

Now that I think of it people said that the pred in AvP was also unfair with the disc and SC then AvP2 came out and know you people say the pred is again unfair.

Terrorfarmer

hmm well i think disc is not unfair anymore (it was in avp1.. you could kill the queen with the disc in one throw) but the SC has been improved... I think the patch which changed the SC a bit made it somewhat more fair.. and yes..... alien acid was way more dangerous in avp 1.... if you kill an alien when playing marine and you stand on top of the alien you sometimes die because of the acid from that one alien.... it's so cool

Cliff

To bad about the bodies disapearing after a while.

Terrorfarmer

yes... but otherwise it would demand even more from you system

Cliff

Yes, but it would be more interesting if the bodies this stayed there then you would have to watch out where you walk if you killed a lot of aliens.

Terrorfarmer

hehe yeah... perhaps they could have build in an option to turn this on or something for more powerful computers.... ofcourse there still would be some problems like a zillion aliens lying on top of each other and stuff

Cliff

You know what would be cool if they make avp3 then they must put that thing in that red faction has where you can blow almost every thing up then if the aliens are killed after a while they burn into the ground or to the lower level or something like that.

Terrorfarmer

sounds cool yeah... but that would be a huge task.... even me as an avp fan don't look forward making such a thing

Cliff

Yes, but don't they pay people to do that spend most of their time awake behind the computer making the games we buy.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 24f3eeb636265fbf8eca410d5dc1f455)