AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

All projects on hold

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: All projects on hold
Total Posts: 6

Swiss

from me, seeing as the competition's started. Generation and Requisition will be finished, you just wont see updates on them for the next few weeks while I prepare for this competition. No, you're not getting any hints as to what my submission is about but sure as hell it'll be involving aliens!

immortal

Same here (Xenofiction). But Xenophobia Chapter chapter 6 will b out soon, cause its just about finished (just cleaning it up). But after than, its full speed ahead on a new story. I need a new idea. hmmm.

My the best writer(s) win!

Good luck all.

the_demigod

this is beginning to look like a remake of "High Noon"...

everybody is congratulating others, wishing "good luck while knives/blades are being sharpened.. lol

dvVIII

*in my best Monty Burns voice* Excellent! My plan to have our authors square off against each other in glorious combat for the sake of entertainment is working...MWA-ha-haaaaaa

[ This message was edited by: dvVIII on 2001-12-22 08:35 ]

the_demigod

why can't I write?? [sobs in frustration]

Swiss

Demi.. the question you should be asking is

Do i feel lucky?

Well do ya, punk?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 72389fb4a45a030f6f058efe5ed547b9)