AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Sneaky Peak

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Sneaky Peak
Total Posts: 5

immortal

Here is a little extract from my short story competition. Its not much, but it may give u a little flavour

A small cockpit was filled with sounds. Flashing panels cast peculiar shadows and patterns floating throughout the room. Stars flickered through the viewscreen adding to the intimidating colours. The grey walls of the room sucked up any bright colours that may have reflected off them, creating a clinical looking environment. The viewscreen was scanning across the stars, looking for something. It stopped on two flashing dots and zoomed in. Numbers were scrolling across the screen, as it locked in to give a specific location of the two dots. Even though they were 100's kilometres apart, the map gave the impression of only a few centimetres away from each other....

And thats all from me. What do u think

the_demigod

reads nice.

one question- how can a VIEWscreen scan???

immortal

The veiwscreen is searching for something automaticly. And is there a better name for it, cause veiwscreen isnt actually a word!

BTW i just got IE IE working properly with your site, so i will be posting better

UJITTA

Can't wait to read it, whats it called?

[ This message was edited by: UJITTA on 2001-12-27 21:25 ]

immortal

Its for the short story competition. So, soon really.

And i havent thought of a name for it, but that can wait till ive finished it

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || eacd934ca0761650612ac6bd0876971e)