AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Feedback Quota

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Feedback Quota
Total Posts: 6

AlienQueen

While I checked out the number of votes for the available stories, I found that there's a gross difference between the number of readers (or maybe just the people who just click onto a story to check it out without reading it??) and the number of votes... like 85: 3, or 104:7.

Guys, girls, Preds, Aliens, Marines: Can't we do a little better? The voting procedures will take approx. 5 seconds and make someone very happy (or unhappy, LOL). Please?? Pretty please?

the_demigod

told ya aaaaages ago that most people ain't accustomed to interactive sites.

all that passive HTML coding [on thousands of conventional sites] gets visitors used to reading and going home. To give something back to the site and staff and associates is more tricky.

AlienQueen

Yes, you did. Man... for once, people have an interactive site to participate in, and most don't use it. Ain't that a crying shame?

But as the word spreads, maybe they'll learn... or we'll make 'em learn!

Cliff

I blame it on the goverment.

And if thats no true it his fault (points to the person next to him)

Prezes

Remember that we got the MAIN literature site STILL to go online- the advantage there is that EVERYONE who comes, comes to read, so you can assume that they will be better oriented/willing to give feedback.

but, yeah- interactive sites suffer.

Static HTML still rules...

Cliff

Those damn Static HTML

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 4cc21ab0202a2fab4be881614d8fd6e9)