AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Looking for a Beta-reader

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Looking for a Beta-reader
Total Posts: 3

AlienQueen

Hi guys, girls, Preds, Aliens and Marines!

I'm looking for a kind soul who would be willing to spend countless hours beta-reading my epic story "Aliens: Chrysalis", which I have currently in production (and probably for the next 5 years ).

Swiss, dv...? I know you guys are pretty busy with your creational output yourselves, but what if I gave you my radiant AlienQueen smile (*two* sets of teeth - who could decline?) ?? (bats eyelashes)

Swiss

Yep, as long as I can eat one of your family members in return. I haven't impregnated anyone in a while either...

AlienQueen

Uh,...eh... ok, deal. How about an Alien-Omelette "Surprise"? I hope your pan is big enough and your reflexes are good enough to get the "surprise" into the pan, LOL (Deep Fried Facehugger in Acid vinaigrette? Yummy!)

But really, I'll be eternally grateful for this. And I guess I can promise you it won't be too much work at once, because I'm slllooooooow. There's a minimal chance you'll get more than 10 pages from me at a time (maybe once a month or so).

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7406ef1a3b6c80c26e25eb096ed82a4a)