AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Presence of the predator.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Presence of the predator.
Total Posts: 8

Anise

You gotta go read this story, it is brilliant. It's in the Aliens story section. Had me on the edge of my seat.

I've born in mind that english is not the writers mother tongue and completely ignored any gramatical errors (which is only fair) and go so far as to say that that fact considered, they've done a remarkable job with the english.

Go read, you won't be disappointed. I just highlighted, cntl C and cntl V into Notepad and read it off-line.

Damn fine story based around the ever lovable Hicks.

Anise.

AlienQueen

Hi Anise!

Wow..... ... What can I say? I'm seriously blushing here!! Thanks for the high praise! It's coming at the right time, since I'm currently busy writing another epic, and it just gets sooooo hard to gather up the enthusiasm when one could do so many other things.

Stay frosty!

AlienSlof

Anise was right - it is damn good - I love a tense story!

More please

the_demigod

yeah, AQ writes good stuff.

We're still waiting for CH's massive story.

AlienQueen

I thought *you* already read it, demi ... But I understand she's

been distracted lately... by some other game by the title of *Devil may cry*... she's seriously addicted...

Could take a while before she 'll get to work editing 'Species WAr'

[ This message was edited by: AlienQueen on 2002-02-11 10:26 ]

CorporalHicks

I'm working as fast as I can, cap'n! There aren't enough whatchamincallit crystals... Ah, crap. Who am I kidding? I'll try to get to editing/fixing/revising/adding that avp story a.s.a.p. to you soon demigod.

Damn you Devil May Cry!

Cougar

one thing, ch, who or *what* is "The Devil May Cry"? Or am i gonna have to post a forum for 1 reply which is about the game?

CorporalHicks

Devil May Cry is the love of my life! The 'cream' in my ice cream! The apple in my eye! The...

...Actually, it's just a Playstation 2 game by the creators of Resident Evil. Tee hee.

(starts wanting a fix of DMC now. Runs stark naked demanding a fix)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 9416497c03fab6fa2dbeecaac242068f)