AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A theory...

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: A theory...
Total Posts: 32

Ultimate-Bad-Ass

I have been working on a theory that I would like share:

Well, You know the egg in the Trailer for Alien? Well,I think that the Bio-weapon divsion made that egg, it was organic(Or, A xenomorph made from combining various cells from animals, humans etc) and that it had escaped. So when the crew of Nostromo come across LV426, the big guy in the chiar was that Xenomorph made by the Bio-weapon palce(Why else would they know about it, and want it back??) and that it had laid an egg, and the face hugger had attached itself to the "Momma" (You hear in alien, dallas or kane say "Looks like something burst out of its chest) and the chestburster had killed "Momma" and was A queen, and that laid loads more Eggs, and they killed the queen etc..

What do ya think?

I hope that made sense

Cougar

Ive got a short like theory of my own, only us true xenomorphs know the truth behind our re-birth into the system, we were here originally before the USCM invaded us on Lv. 426 with those foolish humans... Well... i liked Jonsy, I made friends with him

AlienSlof

The Queen that laid those eggs might still be there somewhere - how long is a xenomorph's natural lifespan anyway? They seem to be able to go dormant for a goodly while - I have a few ideas for using that crashed alien ship on LV-426 and the possibility of an ancient, dormant Queen in my next literary effort Would make for a nice Queen-fight

Cougar

Ah my queen, you are still young and have much to learn of our race! We can live for years on end, our life span remains uncertain, as we are slowly deprivced of our right to live by these 2 legged aliens!

Ultimate-Bad-Ass

The lifespan of a xenomorph isnt very long, they die because the are being "Bruised" from inside the skin.

Dark_Predator

actully ultament i have a whole diffrent theory mine is that that "ship" is a predator ship,first reason that creature was to tall to be a human,second in the second movie (predator 2) when he is on the outside of the pred ship it looks alot like the outside of the ship in aliens, and for those of you that have read the first avp book(or studied predator history or traditions)they keep a queen onbored there ship for the eggs for hunts, and they use a blue mist to keep them from hatching(i devloped this theroy because only in the first allien movie was a blue mist around the eggs and if the eggs did emmit the mist why didnt the ones in the queens chamber(in aliens) emmit a blue mist" and last but not least i belive i can see a lower set of mandables on the creature that was straped to the chair

DLSBlade

Those are some good theories, but the Space Jockeys (for that is what is strapped in the chair) are a pretty established species in the alien universe, so i do not believe these theories to be correct. Sorry guys!

Cougar

People post many theories on us I think we are famous by now for making the most chat LoL... In a way we... Cant be bothered to tell

AlienSlof

I have an idea for LV-426 and those 'Space Jockeys' - something for a second book I think, involving the Queen from this one I'm doing at the moment!

It may or may not happen yet - will have to see how busy I am

Cliff

Welll I think that Mr Jockey was piloting a transport ship that explains the eggs something went wrong and he got implanted then they crashed (because of the chestburster perhaps not) anyway queen jumps out and runs around Lv.426

I believe in the first alien script they where to find a huge skeleton in a piece of rock or something like that no sure.

In a other forum they talked about oxygen killing the alien because in the original script the alien was white but became black because of injuries but they left that out in the movie.

But anyway in that topic I came up with a idea tha the drones do not live that long and that is why the queen cares more for the eggs then the drones because the eggs live on for a long time but the drones don't but that is only my theory.

the_demigod

All these theories flying about....

why don't each one of you WRITE a bigger essay???

Cliff

Yes a essay on the theories writen here but we would need one or two more for a good essay and we would need a good writer.

Cougar

Dammit, Xenomorphs rule, preds are ok but if you haven't already realised we were around way before incompetent humans, they are viruses planted over earth! Those marines are the aliens, not us, since there are humans in every god damn film its no wonder they called it Aliens, especially with all those damn colonist aliens running around, and that stupid bitch newt escaped, I was gonna use her to impregnate, instead I get stuck inside some dumb bitch dog on Fury 161, then I am cloned on the fucking auriga, too much bloody adventurous story telling really, I might write a story on my alien adventure since Lv-426, it could be really interesting and help Alien_slof with her story Since I am planning on writing one from an Alien PoV myself at the moment!

Cliff

Oh so us preds are ok I can live with that.

Cougar

well we both want the same thing, those marines to get of our backs

Cliff

Bloody marines think they can kill everything oh look I have a knife better go kill me a queen or oh I have a sharp stick better go kill some preds. Why haven't they kill them selfs yet.

Cougar

Why do they think they all know best!!?!?! For the 667,875,249,862,958,993,001 time, Xenomorph swere here beforre humans!

Dark_Predator

im still sticking to my theroy of the ship being a pred ship and they were saveing the egg for a hunt

Cliff

Well preds where around before humans yes we have been around a really long time anyway that theory of DP makes some sence about it being a pred ship it must have been a old version a little before my time.

Cougar

So was the "jockey" or in lamen terms: The large thing that Dallas said grew out of the chair, a special kind of pred that like, is born to be a pilot or something? Maybe they were transporting the alien eggs for a hunt on lv-426, cause apparently they hunted a long time there before the colony.

So maybe the rest of the crew were predators and they were watching the clumsy human; Kane, fiddle about with an egg and then get impregnated, but they were too busy with survival plans that they didn't bother to go hunting down anything, .

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 9b32a6cf07e2563be493957e9e603b43)