AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Multiplayer Problems

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Multiplayer Problems
Total Posts: 3

Prezes

We've been contacted by a visitor to this site who is experiencing some problems setting up a multiplayer game in LAN.

Here is an extract:-

"I am trying to set up a LAN party for AVP2 (latest version) however why a PC tries to connect to the host I get the message

DISCONNECTED: SOME GAME RESOURCES DIFFER FROM THE SERVER"

Any ideas team..

Cougar

Well... if he does have the latest version, 1904, then in that upgrade it already has parts that are have needed to have been installed whilst still on 1902 and 1903. the message indicates that you have selected something that is not installed on your computer for AvP2 or it has not been installed properly, my suggestions:

1) Reinstall AvP2 from the oldest version and download the upgrade to 1.9.0.3, then download the upgrades for the single player part of avp2, (at www.download.com)

2) Reinstall all upgrades you can find for AvP2 that are related to multiplayer and single player that ARNT maps.

3) Try one of the above .

Anyways, i'm not one of the guys that are computer geniuses when it comes to a problem like this but if it helps, try one of the above... I specifically try the first one but if you have saved games dont uninstall them, this way all you need to do is reinstall and get upgrades, keeping your previously saved games, but be advised, i think that if you have saved with a specific version above the oldest, you need that one to load the game .

SirYawnalot

Some mods (AXP) change AvP settings so servers won't allow the player to join unless the server has the mod too... they show that exact same error message.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7734894d7b96d77332aebff98f7f46e4)