AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Need Pred Info

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Need Pred Info
Total Posts: 8

Red_Dragon

I need some information about Predators that I cant find anywhere else.

I need to know if a Predator would take a trophy (prey) alive. And if so, what kind of circumstances would be neccesary for this to occur.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

Cliff

Well yes in a way preds would take a prey alive if it had something to do with hunting like when they take a queen she lays eggs and they seed a planet with the eggs and they hunt.But I don't think preds would take a human alive unless perhaps they wanted to hunt him but they would this hunt him on the planet that he or she is at that moment but a pred would of course save his prey for later hunting.

the_demigod

yeah. unless you have a special Predator snatch squad that abducts victims for "further reasearch" be that training by youngsters or hobby hunting by old Preds that can't travel to Earth....

Red_Dragon

This is very informative, thank you Cliff and Demi

i many have what I need now, but If anyone has anymore input, it would be very much apreciated.

Cliff

So RD what do you need this info for anyway.

Red_Dragon

It's about an idea for a book

TomM

If there was a massive war going on. For instance Marines vs Preds. Then i could see preds taking humans away up into the tree-tops and then killing them. stops the risk of them getting hurt maybe

Red_Dragon

Ah, many thanks to you all!

I believe now I have the information I seek!

I guess the forum and be closed now, or something like that

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a789307b0f62c64f6625234a79d4602c)