AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New DoX! Eek!

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: New DoX! Eek!
Total Posts: 6

Anise

Crumbs, if it hadn't been for the newsie I wouldn't have known the rest of it was up! A lot of stories went up on the Latest lit., bit that it had dropped off the list.

Anise (off to grab a read *gets bib out*).

Anise

Removes bib, wrings it out over sink.

Pulls out hanky, wipes tears away, blows nose.

Lost and lonely now, need more, sobbing, I need MORE.

Anise.

AlienSlof

Don't worry, there is a whole sequel to come! More adventures of that bitch everyone seems to have got so fond of! But it might be a few weeks off yet before I start it. Hopefully the first chapters of 'Perspective' should be going up soon - another alien for people to get fond of!!!!

Cougar

Here we go again... I wonder if slof has included the well famous; "ssss" names for aliens? Or are we going to stick with things like: James, Henry, Gordon? Hehe... imagine talking to an alien: *alien* Hi, I am James! .

AlienSlof

Well, his real Alien name is A'hrlanthsss, but the humans call him 'Fred'!

Cougar

Hmmm.... I never expected 2 names... maybe I can add one in that the predators are gonna call him??? . Now that would be interesting, someone calls him by this, someone calls him by that, and someone calls him by those? *cant think of any words that rhyme with that and this at the moment... do they rhyme anyways?* .

Anyways... 2 names certainly can be an interesting combination... wouldn't u say? .

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || e1b781519323e75c923ea528074b7b0c)