AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AQ's Chrysalis

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: AQ's Chrysalis
Total Posts: 13

the_demigod

Prologue is veeeery good. gives a sense of weirdness and provides plenty of depth through Ur thoughts.

Chapter 1 reminds me of a mixture involving Blade Runner and Once Were Warriors.

One thing I gotta admit- it can only be done properly if written by women. The "playing of men" bit is extraordinary.

Good jump to the alien bit.

Storyline development is good.

Dark_Predator

demi how come every time you type something you change you icon/post picture?

Cougar

Maybe he likes to change them... something gives me the sense that he looks for one every day, whenever he finds one he likes he uses it on avp2.net? Makes sense with me! .

Yes I enjoyed reading those parts... the storyline IS good so I must agree with demi on that part for sure.

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-02-27 15:50, Dark_Predator wrote:

demi how come every time you type something you change you icon/post picture?

because I CAN. because I like to. because I have plenty of photoshoppered images to upload to MY server.

Now- don't mess up AQ's feedback thread.

AlienQueen

Well, thanx a bunch, demi! I'm completely flattered by your comments, since they are really aiming at the 'non-obvious' stuff. I was already getting quite disheartened, as I thought nobody will give a slow-starting story a chance these days as long as it doesn't contain blood & gore... There will be tons of action and the infamous b & g later on, but since this is going to be a *substantial* mother (of 300 + pages), I can't have all-out war in it from page 1! I need a storyline, too!

CorporalHicks

LOL, AQ, you're repeating yourself! But your writing really is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

If y'all thought the intro was good enough and drooled over the intensity in "Presence of a Predator", then you're in for the ride of your life! The stuff AQ keeps sending me throws me away! So PLEASE readers, tune in and don't be shy to say something. Feedback is like butter mixed with toastbread.

(Thinks of toastbread. Mmmm.... Toastbread. Quickly leaves to eat some toastbread)

the_demigod

damn!! thats a lot of keen button pressing from AQ.......

AlienQueen

Sorry, I got sort of trigger-happy when this site took AGES to load and I thought it were beyond responding...LOL!!

Cougar

*thinks of a song I downloaded the other day*::::

"I got an ak 47 and I am really gonna blow someone away! Trigger happy, trigger happy! I got an uzi under my pillow and it really helps me sleep at night! Trigger happy! Nothings gonna distract me cause im, gonna shoot now and ask questions later cause im, trigger happy, trigger happy everyday!!! Trigger happy everyday!!" ... I wish I could put the tune in .

AlienQueen

Just wanted to let anybody who cares (in case someone does) know that Aliens: CHRYSALIS is back with a vengeance on gamestory. net.

AlienQueen

Oh... I forgot to make my intentions clear: I'll kiss the feet of everybody who'll shed a few words of wisdom as to what he's thinking of it. This is a genuine offer!

Anise

Quote:

On 2002-04-28 08:25, AlienQueen wrote:

Oh... I forgot to make my intentions clear: I'll kiss the feet of everybody who'll shed a few words of wisdom as to what he's thinking of it. This is a genuine offer!

Only hes! Bummer! 'n I been wearing the same shoes for 6 weeks now without washing me plates o' meat just so you'd have some flavour to lick.

Anyway, chapter 6. "Fan, meet shit. Shit, meet fan. Now shake - erm - appendages lik-Whoaaaaaa, the shit's hit the fan - DUCK!!!"

Read the comment to the chapter 6 newsie, save me writing it here again. Way to go, AQ.

Anise.

ShadowDancer

Seems like the females' got the upper hand in the fiction-section! What's the secret?

Anyway, I like it a lot, AlienQueen! Keep those chapters coming - I need my fix bad!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 40bc2f99d10e1ce12a1e6159d0c8cb9e)