AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Hive Wars

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Hive Wars
Total Posts: 25

Dark_Predator

now that the book is up and the site has crashed (yes i will get around to re-posting it) but in the mean time i would like you all to give me your ideas on the book and what would you like to see happen in it and now i also need for you all to choose a hive to win aswell (the names are the queens is what you will have to go on this time)(this book takes place after my first book the alien colony)

S'liithsss-alien slofs queen the smart hive

Maliriisss-the spice hive, the tool users

Persiviisss-the queen of the ever viloint xenobola hive, the freak hive

[ This message was edited by: Dark_Predator on 2002-03-14 17:09 ]

Dark_Predator

ok ok dont tie up the posting just because they all are pouring in im depending on this so please reply if you all want the book ill write it if not ill just stop writeing all together(i have my reasons)

Cliff

I am alway interested in reading other peoples avp related literature so I guess you could do it but the two types of xenos fighting reminds me a lot of Alies: Genocide.

the_demigod

a hive war???

how would U justify that in terms of alien comunication as a species???????

Cliff

I have a idea how he can justify the aliens killing each other.

Two different strains of aliens one a mutation of the original strain the queen would want to wipe out the mutation to ensure the safety of here own hive because the mutated strain my pose a threat to her hive.

Cougar

2 hives fighting would be a good idea, cause it isn't something that everyone puts into their stories, especially when it comes down to the xenomorph species, because usually, a second queen would be exiled from the hive, so maybe in dp's story, the mutated queen is exiled from the hive and makes her own which poses an even bigger threat to the original hive altogether?

the_demigod

okay.......

which hive is the "good guys" ??

Cliff

If I remember a mutation in the hive is killed immediatly or thats what is writen in Aliens:Genocide but the only reason the red aliens survived in Genocide is because the Queen Mother was killed or something but later a new one took her place but a little to late the reds already started their hive but I believe the only reason the new born was allowed to live is because the queen was a mutation a little more human that would explain why the newborn didn't come out of a egg.

Dark_Predator

guys yes its a hive war nut its a 3-way hive war thats 3 hives one of them is an xenobola hive the other is S'liithsss jive and the third is the one from my book this story is going to take place after my first book TAC(the alien colony) the xenobola hive and the other is in the book but please tell me if you want me to write it or not

Dark_Predator

oh and one more thing they are fighting for terratory somewhat like the reason one queen will not stand another in the hive well in this one one queens/queens will not stand for other queens near by

Cliff

Territory well I guess that will happen S'liithsss is sentient so perhaps she get greedy anyway you know my vote about writing the story.

Dark_Predator

no she's not greedy but it is a long story anbout how she endded up on spinco but to find out you'll have to read the book when it gets posted

Cliff

And when will that be DP?

Dark_Predator

it will be as soon as i think enough people want me to write the book and that is why i posted this thread

Cliff

Well then DP best of luck with the writing.

Cougar

Well I am always interested in reading the literature written by other writers, likewise, good luck dp, I hope to read some of it soon.

Dark_Predator

I know i haven't posted anything...yet no i don't have writers block (a roumor started by one of my fans) i've been writeing too much i've decided not to post anything untill i've finished at least 1 chapter of each book and start Hive Wars (And as an added bounus for my fans, and fans of avp2 theres going to be a twist in my book TAC *the alien colony* read about it in the 'sense there's a glitch' fourm i started)

Cougar

I only do one story at a time, I am near to finishing TDOR and I hope to have it finished by the end of march... I have a very special day tomorow... And I am looking forward to it!! .

Dark_Predator

well since the crash this one of my fourms survived so now im left with this one topic for now (sly grin) but anyway give me your thoughts

Cougar

I am very interested in reading hive wars... what more do you need to know? *reading back up the forum... or whats left of it.*** I think it is very good, dp... ... I just managed to happen to have my eyes scroll across the latest post, .

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4156c34a1696768e5206b5abd1bccfd9)