AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Anise's woe.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Anise's woe.
Total Posts: 16

Anise

I've been a humble marine for quite a while now and I've been lurking around AQ's and Sloffy's hives for some time. I've enjoyed these two alien Queen's protection and had the honour of being an honorary alien for ages. But in the end you just got to go with your feelings and I wanted to be a real alien not just an honorary one.

So, off I trotted to see the most sophisticated race ever to exist and traded my smartgun in for a couple of injections of alien transformation nanobots. Two days later I come round and sure enough, I'm a glorious alien. Then Menar tells me "DvVIII came round earlier, said something about sexy cougars, and well, the nanobots heard and -"

I look down and scream! I'm the only god-damn alien with a shiny black pelt!!! Chic, though, a!

Anise.

AlienSlof

U could always get an all over body shave, right down to the chitin! All that drooling will soon make a mess of fur!

A furry alien I might just have to draw that!!!!!

Anise

Please do, I can have it as wallpaper on my pute then.

Anise.

Cougar

"Hmm... sexy cougars -" ...

Um... what can i say in this forum? Anything apart from welcome to the dominant race of all species that the humans and predators have encountered? lol. I wonder what an alien with a smart gun would look like? huh? I bet it would be pretty cool.

Cliff

Well I am a pure pred but perhaps someday I will stumble into a hive and have an accident involving a facehugger but for the time being I am the hunter.

Hope you enjoy being an aliened Anise *thinks about a aliens with a smart gun* now that’s funny.

Cougar

Hey,

It could happen, cliff, watch your step, eh? . For now I guess I will go searching for you and I have already made a nice hole in the wall that fits your size, lol. The only thing is I am too busy looking at this smart gun on my desk wondering if you press this little button here......

Wow, it worked.. hmm... the new alien armanent. lol. Anyways, I could try drawing an alien with a smart gun, buy a scanner and post it here on avp2.net. ALl that just for one measily picture, . But then again i could send in more than just that picture with a scanner, and I am meant to be getting one somewhen soon.

Woohoo!

Cliff

Well then Cougar my you buy a scanner really quickly and start posting them pics.

Terrorfarmer

yaiks.... plz no... not on avp2.net at least... cuz i'm not gay. but i have my self portrait hanging on my door... the picture is about me breaking trough a wooden door.... i'm soooo cute

AlienSlof

Heh - I have that same pic on my bedroom wall! Big thing with Alien bursting thru a door It's the last thing I see when I turn out my light!

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-03-16 05:37, Cougar wrote:

Wow, it worked.. hmm... the new alien armanent. lol.

Cynicism?????

Cliff

All I have on my door is a picture of me and its not even a good one.

Cougar

One sec, Demi, let me get a dictionary, lol.

Woohoo, lets see now () Posted: 2002-03-16 12:06

Cliff

My I say I should really start paying attention in my English or class skip it which one to choose

Anyway perhaps that aliens thinks everybody want to do something bad or selfish and then it kills them using its smartgun.

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2002-03-16 12:20 ]

Cougar

lol... it seems that when i put *f@

Anise

As it happens, because of the cock-up, they let me keep my smartgun. I've got some scientisty type engineer from Black Mesa modifying it so it will fit my claws

Cliff

Well cool a alien with a smartgun happy shooting Anise but don't aim at me I am still trying to remove the bullets from my last hunt.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 813e990aa56ae5cb2c0561ef239f1168)