AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

DP's writeing cafe fourm

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: DP's writeing cafe fourm
Total Posts: 18

Dark_Predator

I must dedacate this fourm to my books, since I write for your entertainment my latest chapters have been posted at http://www.gamestory.net/story.php?f=la&a=350

and I shall also use this for info on my upcomeing books, witch I am planning my next 2 at the moment, a short story/book conesting of 3 or 4 chapters and the other based on a comic, you keep reading, I'll keep writeing.

Dark_Predator

alright alright you all dont have to flood this fourm at once, one at a time

Cliff

Well you have seven books I see hope you add a lot more.

Dark_Predator

well cliff you dont have to worry at the moment I am working on two new books, one a short story constisting of three chapters, and the other inspired by a comic

Dark_Predator

I would like to aanounce the birth of my two latest books Alien vs. Babysitter, and Lockdown. Also to add to this the long awaited chapter 5 of high school nvasition is up, please enjoy

Dark_Predator

Alright, I know since the new modafications have been made to the site since the untimely crash, the literature section hasn't gotten to much attition, but in order to keep my fans (the few I do have) happy and up to date on my latest works of literature, but it is late at night and I've just got finished checking up on my books, and quite frankly I'm unhappy with the way my books are being treated, they haven't been read, but only a few times, I'm happy with the rateings though, But be honest, is it to much to ask that people read my books? I do write for your amusement, I write for the love of writeing, please just stop by and take alook at my books when you have the time.

Anise

Don't beg, please don't beg, I can't stand it when a man begs, well, maybe a little. DP, if peeps want to read they will. You can't force them to read your work. I'm not going to say anything more, I've said it all before and it was cast on barren ground.

Dark_Predator

sorry anise, but it was due to my mistake, witch mot had pointed out, I had by accadent loaded it into gamestory, instead of avp2/gamestory, from an earlyer gltch in the avp2system, sorry to one and all 0

Dark_Predator

I know this is way off subject but anise,,,,,, why on eart are you useing McBeals face as you pic, its very disturbing

Anise

That's Vanessa Angel, numbskull

She plays Anise, or more accurately, Freya, since Anise is her Goa'uld symbiote.

Dark_Predator

like i would know, I still say it looks like that lawer on FOX

Prezes

Quote:

On 2002-05-06 16:43, Dark_Predator wrote:

sorry anise, but it was due to my mistake, witch mot had pointed out, I had by accadent loaded it into gamestory, instead of avp2/gamestory, from an earlyer gltch in the avp2system, sorry to one and all 0

GameStory IS the main site. the other one is a concept/technology tester that no one but me and demi use.

Its going to get deleted this week anyway.

Anise

Quote:

On 2002-05-07 18:41, Dark_Predator wrote:

like i would know, I still say it looks like that lawer on FOX

You watch lawyer programs You sick puppy, you

Dark_Predator

You watch lawyer programs You sick puppy, you

[/quote]

like you never channal surfed, but it was a cool sitcom, a computer generated alien even made an appearandce

Anise

Now that sounds intriguing, I trust it had a slashing good time.

Anyway, we digress. Would someone like to get this back on topic, hehehe.

Anise

Actually, here's a little known statistic that comes from Yahoo:Groups. Most threads fall off-topic after 12 messages.

Dark_Predator

well ill do my best to keep it from sliping

Cougar

Glad to see you are being inspired by comics I was inspired several aliens books I read, the main one was Aliens: Nightmare Asylum. Im looking forward to the future books you right, DP!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a2c2f9ea77040b31b93ea9f806643795)