AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Alien 5 Possibility

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Alien 5 Possibility
Total Posts: 4

AlecAssant

Well, I've been thinking. They can drop Ripley from the movie.

But it'll be about the explorers meeting with the Space Jockeys when one of their ships gets close to a space station on earth. The new explorers are shocked to meet the new creatures we call the Jockeys. They give the Xenomorph cargos to the humans to be shipped on earth.

When they reach earth, the eggs hatch. You know what happens next.....

SirYawnalot

Nah... diplomatic relations with sentient aliens aren't really in the spirit of the series. And maybe they don't even need to drop Ripley... I thought of an idea for a storyline following on from Resurrection.

Now she's back on Earth, Ripley's having her nightmares again... but they're different now. Instead of dreaming about the aliens, she dreams about her daughter, Amy. Ripley always assumed Amy be waiting for her when she eventually returned home, but of course she's been dead for over a century...

In the meantime, after the events of Resurrection, something strange has happened. Another derelict ship, similar to the one found on LV-426, is drifting through space on a course for Earth. We find out later on that it was on this course because it was homing on a pheromone signal that was sent out by the Queen in Resurrection.

Back on Earth, Ripley has an idea on how to stop her nightmares, once and for all. If she was cloned from a blood sample, surely it can be done for her daughter too? But because of the malignant alien DNA in her system, her idea for accomplishing this is pretty violent. She kidnaps the head of a big R&D company, and holds him hostage. Her demands are for her daughter to be returned to her as a clone-- only then will she release her hostage. They comply to her demands, and she gets a small amount of time with her daughter at last... but shortly after she releases the company chief, she is arrested. As the crime was committed against the Corporation, the law states that the punishment is for the corporate board to decide. However, they have a detailed file on the xenomorphs, including details on the jockey ship that was stranded on LV-426. They know about Ripley's experience with the Aliens, and they also know that the derelict could likely harbour a bunch of the creatures. Ripley is sent with a mixed selection of convicts and marines to investigate the derelict. The company board agree to set Ripley free to live with her daughter after she's done this.

Certain plot elements are revealed as the film progresses... for instance, the film starts with Ripley's vessel approaching the derelict. Throughout the film, short clips between the action slowly piece together the events leading up to her facing the aliens yet again. Right near the end, Ripley faces off with the alien Queen. She remembers that she must bring the Queen back as a specimen if she wants to see her daughter again. As Ripley and the Queen face up to each other, the scene suddenly changes to the short time Ripley managed to spend with her daughter. When the troops arrive to arrest Ripley, a last glimpse of her daughter is seen, and then the scene goes back to the Queen. For a moment it looks like Ripley's going to obey her judgement and kill the Queen, so the corporation will never have a chance to get their hands on an Alien. She fires her flamer at the Queen. However, she quickly stops and runs away.. the Queen follows, enraged, and Ripley tricks it into being captured in a ship docked with the derelict. Then she returns home.

It leaves it open for another sequel if Fox wanted to, as the corporation have an alien now, so problems are certain to arise. But it would also be a good way to end the series, because Ripley is once again reunited with her daughter and finally seems to have a chance at happiness.

I originally thought it would be a good idea to have Newt cloned, because the audience would feel more of a bond with her, as she was in the second Alien film... but Carrie Hen's not a young child anymore, and using a different actress for the part would look extremely sloppy. As the scene where Ripley learnt of her daughter's death was cut from Aliens, it would have to be explained at the beginning of this film.

Tell me what you all think of this

the_demigod

has anyone noticed that recent scifi movies have ignored the "exploration/meeting new species" and their consequences??

Cliff

Well most of the new SciFis I have seen have had almost nothing to do with aliens but I don't go to the movies that much so I might be wrong.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 39a641f54d53b7ce2e7951cdfd2fb4a4)