AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

my ALIEN 5 story completed.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: my ALIEN 5 story completed.
Total Posts: 4

AlecAssant

This might not be the best, but I did my best at it:

-----------------------

ALIEN 5

Characters: Debbie, Marshal, Dylan, Broussard, Burton, Rogers.

In the planetoid of LV-426. Three horse-shoe shaped space ships land on the seemingly life-less rock.

Three aliens called Jockeys, tall strange looking creatures survey a pyramid. The alien explorers survey the inside of the pyramid. When they enter, they see thousands of eggs. Eggs that are apparently living and organic.

We are then taken back inside their horse-shoe shaped ship. They have a special laboratory. Inside are specimen tubes with the face-huggers inside. A jockey speaks in a weird, foreign language. Obviously, his way of communicating.

"When we reach earth, we will reveal ourselves to the humans, and give them this cargo. It is up to them to think of it, and use it."

The Earth is in ruins. But tall buildings and futuristic flying, and vehicles on wheels still surround the city.

Meanwhile, . Science Division are disucussing the journeys taken by Ellen Ripley. The head of the division is Clive Andrews.

Andrews mentions "Ellen Ripley has encountered the species a number of times, she died trying to kill a queen embryo that was implanted on her by a face-hugging parasite a hundred years ago. Yet, I find it amazing to still have her record."

The people in this conference manage to stay calm, and attentive as Andrews goes on.

"Yet, scientists made the perfect genetic duplicate of Ripley and have finally gotten the queen embryo into its full shape for study. But the USM Auriga, the ship used for the operation was self-destructed by the crew that was sent to investigate."

Another officer in the conference asks. "Was Ripley involved in that course of action?"

"We don't know, however we can consider herself being dead right now, or gone into hiding, finding happiness in her life once and for all.", Andrews replies. Andrews points to the air casually as he goes on.

"Now there are a group of soldiers who are also explorers, I will assign them to take a trip back to LV 426, and gather a specimen. The Xenomorphs, in my and the company's hopes of taking the queen on earth for study, and we can use it as a weapon for constant terrorist attacks, we can unleash it and use it to strike fear to our enemies."

The officer shamelessly speaks with another question, "Mr. Andrews, isn't that suicide? Knowing that we've read the history of Ellen Ripley, she never survived going to that planet, let alone she tried getting back to earth and one of those

AlecAssant

Awww, why isn't anyone replying with input, no one likes me?

the_demigod

we're unaccustomed to having whole stories posted IN the forums....

Cougar

Sounds quite interesting And guess what...?

Demi's gone and changed his image once again !!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9a8bab36694a87109ec2f1be288a3514)