AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Reader ratings.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Reader ratings.
Total Posts: 5

Anise

How many writers would like to see the non-registered reader ratings reinstated? The reason I ask is that the number of registered members that visit regularly is about 33-35+. Do the maths for yourselves but take a percentage of those that visit as readers, and a percentage that bother to rate and you might find that the number of peeps that actually rate is pretty low.

Any ideas? Fire away.

Anise.

the_demigod

yeah but...

1. the numbers should rise as the amount of VARIED content goes up

2. we have NO control over non-registered voters and their... votes.

So you can have sopmeone persistently and endlessly giving you a 1 and there will be nothing we can do about it.

In the case of registered users/writers there is ONE vote per book allowed.......

Anise

I should have re-iterated something I said some time back, that the non-registered vote can be taken with a pinch of salt and let the other two ratings temper it in the writers mind.

It's just an idea to toss around and see if it crawls out dead or alive, except, if it's dead, it can't crawl, so we prod it with a stick and see if it groans

the_demigod

one more thing- 3 types of votes might seem confusing...........

*prod with stick*

Anise

It kicked, it kicked! Oh, it was an involuntary muscle spasm. *Passes stick around the gathered hoard*.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 86595556c2188472496dcc9a28a57499)