AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Krypton's story

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Krypton's story
Total Posts: 3

Anise

This is one of those stories that is so excellent that I completely ignored the writing errors and rated it highly. A damn fine plot and premise that actually brought a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat (I'm just a big softy). Utterly superb.

I would hope that this induces the author to write more and to ask, most kindly, that they proof the story themselves or, if they are uncomfortable with that, get someone else to check it over. That's my only negative comment and the actual story content massively offsets that. Well done, very well done.

Please, everyone, read and rate this story, you won't be sorry. Where is it? In the Alien literature section.

Anise.

AlienSlof

I'm with Anise on this one - absolutely excellent story, I also rated it highly, ignoring the few mistakes. I don't think mistakes matter when something that good just flows out straight from the heart as that did. I would love to explore the mind that came from.

Nice and unusual.

AlienSlof

Damn me, but DeadRipleyWalking has done it again, this time with a follow up called Xenon's Redemption. Well worth a read.

Keep 'em coming!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4fa9e126af5d86ce3b2fc887379b3583)