AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Temple civillians

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Temple civillians
Total Posts: 18

KGI

I have a question.Playing with the alien in the temple there are civillians in the labs with eggs in a side,i don

the_demigod

how do you know that tyhey are infected?? [I don't remember theur aura colour offhand]

Besides, killing is the ONLY thing the alien can do....

Cougar

What do you mean that we can ONLY kill!? (Mind you in AvP i guess your right)

SM

I did find that kinda lacking in AvP. Aliens don't always kill on site. Though it would make things kinda repetitive if you had to capture a host, take it back to the hive, go out again, get another host, take it back to the hive... schorrreeeee....

As for the civvies in the Temple - mmmm... appetisers...

SirYawnalot

I think if you get a certain amount of live civilian headbites in Temple, you unlock a cheat mode. So yes, eat them. But eat them with accuracy.

Cougar

Well put it this way - its a buffet yeah?

AlienSlof

Humans are so delicious how can you not eat them?

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-07-10 06:08, SirYawnalot wrote:

I think if you get a certain amount of live civilian headbites in Temple, you unlock a cheat mode. So yes, eat them. But eat them with accuracy.

many a time I got all the civies headbitten and nothing happened....

SirYawnalot

If you've got debug mode turned on (or whatever it's called.. the cmd line thing that allows God mode and stuff), then nothing will happen. But in the level stats screen, if you play a regular game of AvP with no cheats, it should say a Target for live civvy headbites. When you reach that target, you unlock a cheatmode which is accessible via the main menu. It's a painfully easy mode to unlock though, because there's so many unarmed civvies in Temple...

Cougar

Mmmmmmmm... free food

SirYawnalot

Oh I remember now, it unlocks Sniper Munch. I've kept the game on my HD just because of this cheat ...basically, you can headbite from any distance, although it's quite difficult due to the lack of a crosshair...

Cougar

Hmmmm.... now that must be fun.... i gotta try that when my new copy of AVP comes :/

SirYawnalot

Oh it is. I'm surprised nobody's made an SP SniperMunch mod for AvP2...

the_demigod

SP mods are rather less popular than MP stuff

and I'm an SP freak...

AlienSlof

I'm both!

Love single and multiplayer games

Cougar

I'm more a fan of MP games - but eventually I get bored of playing SP and look for some modding for that kinda stuff

the_demigod

I really liked playing the alien in AvP [but its pred for AvP2]

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I find that playing alien in AvP 2 is alot better than gold or the first one. but everyone has there favourites.

HIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 25348736ee065f4e9f598cf20df206ad)