AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Retiring.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Retiring.
Total Posts: 23

Anise

I've decided that it's time to retire from the AVP scene and move back to writing my own stories rather than ride on the back of the AVP universe. It's been fun but that has diminshed recently as characters I've long neglected return to mind.

Take care of yourselves you lot. I'll be looking in from time to time to see how your doing but other things are calling me.

Anise.

the_demigod

pay us a frequent visit even if you're not writing.

DaggleC

Be honest Anise.. you just can't stay away can you?

Take care... send us a postcard too

Cliff

Don't forget any of us now, Anise. Wish you luck with your own writing.

Cougar

Good luck, Anise... and like Cliff said, don't forget any of us

AlienQueen

Oh no.... I am the saddest Queen in the whole wide galaxy to hear that. I'm going to miss you!

Still, I'm wishing you the best and hope you'll be happy with what's calling you away, and of course, I hope you're visits here will not be too rare.

[ This message was edited by: AlienQueen on 2002-07-20 03:58 ]

dvVIII

We'll miss you but will always have your stories to remember you by. See ya around (I hope)

Cougar

Yeah... visit us once in while m8, we're gonna miss your stories.

Cliff

Perhaps you could even give us links so we can see what your writing.

Seikken53

i would love that... and i would like those tips i asked u for yah gotta learn from the best to be the best!

Seikken53

wait.. that means no more great stories!! WAH! pls come visit this frequently.. and post something if u feel like it... i must have more!!!!

Cougar

You only just noticed? It's going to be shame to not have Anise's stories coming in. We're gonna miss them as well

Cliff

No more of Anises stories atleast we still have a few of her stories but it won't be the same with out new ones.

Cougar

Yeah - but you never know... maybe she'll come back into the AVP universe and write out some more?

AlienSlof

Don't disappear!

Anyway, I'm sure I remember Demi saying something about adding a section on GS for original works.....

the_demigod

that wouldn't be a problem.

Cougar

Quote:

On 2002-07-21 11:25, AlienSlof wrote:

Anyway, I'm sure I remember Demi saying something about adding a section on GS for original works.....

"Original Works"?

Anise

Oo-Oo-coolio-Oo-Oo. *Claps hands and does a little dance of joy*

In the meantime I'll finish Blade of Soran. The aliens play bit parts in it and only really appear at the start, the middle and end, briefly. The main bulk revolves around Soran's making of the blade and the two Elven boys who quest for the blade. In many respects the aliens could be substituted in the story for any other enemy and the story would still stand in its own right. On these grounds alone it is worth finishing. Besides, the experience in writing a fantasy will be beneficial.

Anise.

[ This message was edited by: Anise on 2002-07-21 13:40 ]

Seikken53

really? thats great! ill be able to read Anise's stuff, and i might post some of my stuff .... *sigh* whats anise's website, i know she/he has one.... that way, even if she does stop Avp stuff, we could still visit her website!

SM

Anise, No need to leave just 'cos you're not writing AvP stuff anymore!

Good luck with the original stuff!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 36cc043826e6a541ecf26413b7ec10e3)