AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Liquid Evolution

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Liquid Evolution
Total Posts: 10

Swiss

I rarely promote my stories, so i'll keep this short.

Contact lost with underwater complex, marines deployed, marines fucked, marines try to survive against an alien infestation as well as a genetically modified synthetic and a pair of super-humans in a confusing conspiracy to kill a bunch of greedy scientists and their immoral beliefs.

*sighs*

Getting too old for this, but there's one more coming after this - its a series of 6 'episodes' that make up my final attempt at the genre. It'll be big...

DaggleC

Sounds cool Swiss, it's the sorta story that's scarce around here at the moment. I'll be reading it

BTW, what happened to your Jones the cat story?

Swiss

All my stories were lost with my computer, otherwise i'd have uploaded all my other ones to replace those deleted a while back.

It wasn't that readable, however I think i'll start again on it in a little while, even though im trying to get out of the Aliens genre...

DaggleC

Looks like lots of people are wanting to get away from avp at tmhe moment.

This story of yours sounds a good one to go out with though

the_demigod

Dag: staying loyal to a genre that seems to be kinda dying off is a difficult thing. many of us have also developed BEYOND a single genre and wana try our stregths at something different and/or original.

DaggleC

Oh I know.. I'm doing one or two or three or four myself

Seikken53

im kinda sinking into fantasy again... thats why i want the original works section... then i can just explode with stories!!!! can u make that section? pls!!

Cliff

Quote:
All my stories were lost with my computer, otherwise i'd have uploaded all my other ones to replace those deleted a while back.

Those MAX stories where so good to bad thet're gone.

So then what are you going to start writing when you have finished with the AvP universe?

Personally I wouldn't mind to see a original section around here but I have the feeling its going to take some time before it becomes a reality if Demi was going to do it.

Swiss

Its annoying, nobody ever made games of Species.

I want to do some ghost recon stuff, or anything modern-military (I haven't managed to buy recon yet, so it'd be hard to write about I guess)

Cliff

Well hope we will be seeing some of stories real soon and no doubt they will be this as good as all your other stories.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9f7a7d6082a853426f7233c23ade5bd2)