AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Chrysalis by Alien Queen.

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Chrysalis by Alien Queen.
Total Posts: 8

Anise

Posting my comments to the Chrysalis newsie here so you guys don't have to go looking for it.

Re: ALIENS:CHRYSALIS 11 & 12 up! (Score: 1)

by Anise on Monday, September 16 @ 05:49:37 EDT

God damn! If you're not reading this then you are missing an absolute treat. Get yer arse over to the relevent spot and READ it! It rocks. Oh, do the author a favour and show your appreciation by commenting/voting on the book. Don't be a lazy alien/pred/marine/other species, read it, rate it, it rocks.

Anise.

Re: ALIENS:CHRYSALIS 11 & 12 up! (Score: 1)

by Anise on Monday, September 16 @ 10:04:56 EDT

Oh, boy! I just finished chapter 12 and it is mind blowing. Look, if you're not reading the story, maybe it doesn't appeal, at LEAST read chapter 11 and 12. They form a story in their own right. If you read and loved Presence of the Predator by Alien Queen and wondered what happened to Hicks at the end then for God's sake go and read chapter 12 of Chrysalis (or, for a refresh, chapter 11 as well). You Will Not Be Disappointed. Besides, it may get you into the rest of a very deep and complex story. Knockout.

Anise.

Swiss

I got to read the first couple of chapters.

T'was a real treat.

I guess I should go read the other dozen or so chapters now...

hmm..

Seikken53

to busy... cant read... must write.. but when i get time... i'll check it out...

AlienSlof

It's well worth it

AlienSlof

I've been uploading this up onto my webby and keep stopping to read and even re-read bits! The action especially is gripping stuff, and the amount of detail is just staggering! It also sheds a little light on the kind of experiments the humans do to the xenos that my Queen, S'liithsss hated so much!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Extremely good story. read it many a time. (off your site Solf)

AlienSlof

I knew putting it up on my webby was a good idea!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

your whole site was a bloody good idea slof. i can tell ya now

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 00edac82159bc4136d59274736f46bce)