AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A Story I'm Working On...

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: A Story I'm Working On...
Total Posts: 8

MrX

Actually, im working on a novel and i'm actually almost completed with it. Before I give you the "Prologue" of the story let me tell you Ripley and the crew from the Betty will be involved. The story will take place 2 years after Alien Resurrection. Cloned Ripley will be going through a metamorphisis...her body is changing and she is developing more and more Alien characteristics (Claws, Spines on her back, etc.) Word has it a scientist on Earth has found a way to extract certain DNA characteristics from organisms. Ripley, who wants to be human sets out with the crew from the Betty to seek out the doctors assistance to remove the Alien DNA from her body. but thats only part of the focus of the story...see the United Systems Military have a new way of obtaining an Alien and below in my "Prologue" of my book....

-Prologue-

Two years have passed since the United Systems Military scientific research ship “The Aurigra” crashed into the earth. All data logs and information about there alien experimentation, destroyed with the ship. USM covered up all knowledge and denied any accusations by blaming a rogue military General and his desire to create a militia to overthrow earth’s government. Of course they bought it and decided to drop the charges against the USM and cease all investigation. The military and scientist survivors who were fortunate enough to escape the ship were not so lucky when they were picked up by a USM military cruiser dispatched to apprehend them. They were executed on the spot.

Weyland/Yutani, the corporate conglomerate who filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy twenty five years ago became reestablished by the United Systems Military’s interest in their bio-weapons division and there collected data of the alien life form found on the barren planet LV-426. Martin Rice, now President of Weyland/Yutani, was offered enough money to bring the company back up to speed if he agreed to partner with USM and share their secrets and profits. Agreeing with the terms, Rice sent all information since the beginning, with the first encounter with the derelict spacecraft, up to the meltdown of the atmospheric processors and the alien infestation which destroyed over 500 hundred terra formers and a Colonial Marine platoon sent in to rescue them. Rice also told USM that once word that the colony was lost on LV-426, Weyland/Yutani ordered a recon team to be dispatched to assess the damages. When the team arrived, they said there was nothing left from the blast to salvage. After scanning the area they located the derelict spacecraft still intact, somehow surviving the nuclear explosion. The recon ship returned to Gateway Station with the data they collected, but before a mission could be established to extract the spacecraft, they had to file Chapter 11 due to bad stock options and law suites from the government.

If your interested in finding out what happens email me I may send you a copy of my book

the_demigod

thats some veeeery nice stuff.

why don't we simply feature it in our literature section [instead of the forums ] where all visitors can find it easily.

without being forward: how big is yours???

[mine is 29.... chapters]

anyways...one small point- "terraforming" is a single word [its a process/procedure]

other than that...its a Prologue.

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2001-10-13 12:58 ]

DLSBlade

Sounds kewl, definately get it put up on the Lit. section here

Prezes

gooood stuff.

plus it seems to delve into post-nuked LV426

the_demigod

whatever happened to MrX I wonder......

Cliff

Sounds interesting but I am thinking what would a human with claws and spines on their backs look like?

Perhaps MrX doesn't like us anymore.

AlienSlof

Maybe I'll draw one for u

Cliff

Thanx

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 5919d7ca79c5887522f5e20b21977333)