AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Patch Ideas

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Patch Ideas
Total Posts: 59

Naughty_Burrito

EVERYONE JUST GIMME PATCH IDEAS

Naughty_Burrito

what i meant was reply any things you would like to gave in the next patch and I'll send it to sierra. It worked with queen and exo

AlienSlof

Acid spit and more speed for aliens pls

Also headbite for queenie!

Naughty_Burrito

Nice, although it would be a pain to have to kneel down and headbite, head it way too small, heh, body bite might be better

Naughty_Burrito

And also, I'm not talking about HUGE changes, just small " enhancements "( hope that spelled right ) Like speed, strength, and mabye new body ornaments ( like skulls or grenades ) keep em coming

AlienSlof

Some extra toughness for aliens would also be sweet!

Q-ball

predator is extra strengh & make marines slower when they have BIG guns,

Naughty_Burrito

marines need all the speed they can get since they are already slow as hell

Naughty_Burrito

Ok, I need about 50 more replys to send to sierra, keep em coming

Chris B

Well first off id want them to fix the Pulse Stagger bug, the Pred speed hop and Pred vision glitches. Then they can change the character looks etc as much as they want.

AlienSlof

Here's another....

They could make it a whole lot easier to load maps and mods in - at the moment the process is way too complex! All the typing commands in just to try and get a map to show pisses me right off.

Chris B

If they ever decided to make another patch (Which i dont think will ever happen) they should sort out the exploits that have been found, then sort out the admin/server controls for ingame. A redone admin interface would be cool, especially if they could assign everyone a player number in a server. Then rather than having to kick a player name (And if they know theyre gonna be kicked a|||**$&

the_demigod

LOL
There's a bloke on the America's Army servers who's got a name like

Cougar

No all you do is type 5-6 of them and then add one each time until he is kicked lol

Chris B

Hehe, thats what id do, just keep adding the

killadutch

if he changed to a regular name, hed be easier to kick wouldnt he? and slof how bout some improvements for species OTHER than aliens.

AlienSlof

Other species to me are FOOD! I only play as the Alien!

killadutch

Aliens to me (especially queens) are trophies, along with everything else.

killadutch

Quote:
Other species to me are FOOD! I only play as the Alien!

Don't you wanna improve the quality of your "food". I mean marines, cuz preds kill aliens. simple as that.

Vayne

the aliens rule all other species...drool.....
*cough*.....*cough*.......lets overlook the little fact that
Aliens drool.....
ok back to the point Aliens are the best.....and Spitting acid would be fun make it easier to kill nade spammers

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e762f66e9c6525b7d703b1ae56b69675)