AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

M.A.X Project: Operation Horione

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: M.A.X Project: Operation Horione
Total Posts: 5

Swiss

Well here goes - im currently developing 3 stories over various timelines describing the events around the MAX unit. starting from an early incident on the orbital space station horione, right through to a colony on Saturn set during the Alien war and ending with a final battle on Havios Prime - A world that had been under alien control for thousands of years, marines sent in with the new experimental units only to find something they could never have prepared for. These 3 parts wil be released accordingly and i have taken the time to research into the history of the MAX unit itself to make sure my info is accurate.

for those of you who have no idea what im talking about, the MAX unit was developed to fight the aliens, being a large mechanical device, similar to the powerloader but with acidproof armour and a convicted criminal as a pilot.

Still a little confused? Well as soon as i can work out how to upload stories im sure i can end the confusion

[ This message was edited by: Swiss on 2001-10-23 06:41 ]

dvVIII

Aliens, marines and a criminal with huge amounts of firepower. I can't wait! As soon as the new writer page is ready I'll email you link and passcode so you can upload your work right to the Fan Lit section here at AvP2.net. Bring on MAX!

the_demigod

yep. he sent me a chapter/teaser and its good.

Swiss

well, Horione's up.. there's about 6 chapters + a prologue, quite long chapters though, it seems a little short but i intend to make Theros and the final story much longer as they're based during the alien war... eventually the 3 books will just be three very long chapters in essence...

the_demigod

I'm a happy bunny..

Why??????

simple:

MAX is an awesome story.

the pages for writers work.

dvVIII is growing into his role.

everything is coming together.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || dd4e19fd1272060817bd4054e455b387)