AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

What do You think about those Xeno cyborg bastards in AVP

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: What do You think about those Xeno cyborg bastards in AVP
Total Posts: 6

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

What does anyone think about those Xeno Borg mother fuckers in AVP? they were mean bastards!

Preliator

AAAAAAAAAAGH Those bitches are HARD I play on director's cut and the second they see you you are DEAD mean bastards. You have to bounce a disc into em and then shoot em bout five times with the speargun, otherwise they become active again SHEESH
Slopping of blood

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

ther are worse playing as marine on directors cut they just simply fuck you up. and theres three on one level. oh fuck it used to piss me off!

Cliff

Well the first time I met a Xenoborg in AvP it was with the pred. Guess who was bump enough to think it was a normal alien and attack it with a spear gun.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Don't worry i did that to it was the best way to kill them. you wait up the top of the big hanger thing once you open the door run all the way back around to the opening and three shots to the head with the spear gun and they will be pushing up daisies

}{elios

Heh...I pistoled on on the head,It took about 3 Clips with duel pistols, Damm Weyland and their stupid projects.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e5a04b0ec1dba4f03b81d8fabc5771f6)