AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

what do u think is the most dissapointing thing about avp2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: what do u think is the most dissapointing thing about avp2
Total Posts: 6

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

what do u think is the most dissapointing thing about avp2

AlienSlof

Has to be the fact it was way too short IMO - I wanted it to go on for much longer. A bit more challenging too might have been good!

TIKI

More levels

SirYawnalot

The multiplayer. Needs better code, needs better gametypes, needs more balance, DIDN'T need the class-based gameplay. I'd much rather have had the different classes to be just different models/skins for the human/pred/alien rather than even further messing up the game balance. The three-species-with-specific-advantages gameplay of the original really should have been continued here.

Slicer

i'd say the unbalence of potential each race can have. the pred is really the most deadly in combat meele and long range the only thing better then a plasma gun is a sniper. Marines staying in groups with heavy weapons such as tracking grenades and miniguns gives a firm disadvantage to aliens all around. and the aliens have it worse off, they may be fast and can pounce but they can be shot mid air, they are really underpowered for melee and are more vulnerable then in the movies.

TIKI

Yeah other gametypes like a pase mode where each race has its own pase exept alien ho have a hive

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 97f3a0482dcf60527f34beb1fe6a25e4)