AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

what is your best species

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: what is your best species
Total Posts: 42

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

what is your best species are u bbest with alien human or pred personaly im best with human i am hicks after all

AlienSlof

Guess

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

we know but u will face the wraith of the almighty hicks

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

EAT LEADY BABY

AlienSlof

You're only a little soft-skin human food thing - I am a hoooj empress alien - you hardly reach up to my navel

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

u uderestimate the power of my almighty pulse rifle o yeah miss empress its skill not size

AlienSlof

*steps on Hicks, squashing him flat* ooops, didn't see you there - so easy to step on!

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

*doges and shoots missy empress strait in the mouth then acid goes in her mouth then she screams in pain and dies* lol see

AlienSlof

Fool - I am totally immune to my own acid - so little you know of the mighty xenomorph

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

beat that

Crazy Alien Lord

hey noob.
face my almightier minigun. and face the wrath of alien lord as a runner. i will kick ur marine ass to lv426 when the jockey ship first landed.

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

not when it goes down your troat and burns u from the inside

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

o ive been around a long time i know all the ropes no little slack jawed runner can beat me and like i told slof its skill not size

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

no alien can take me down

AlienSlof

And I told you - aliens are IMMUNE to their own acid - inside AND out!

Don't you know anything about xenomorphs?

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

u under estimate HOW HOT CONCENTRATIED ACID IS u overestimate the queen

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

watch alien ressurection u will see that they are not imune to it

AlienSlof

No - I just know more about aliens than you do.

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

just messin no hard feelings u dont have to get so mad i just kid around u are mean i am young and dont study aliens everyday of my life

Crazy Alien Lord

u did not just say that last part did u. becuase well for slof, me and alot of the people here. aliens are what we live for. well that may just be me. but still. dont say that again u stupid food thing. then again. hows ripley. she still giving to u. or is that why u are buggering with slof.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b7a181a202a4ec2088365256b26a8ba7)