AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Good thing about noobies

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Good thing about noobies
Total Posts: 8

Deathtammer

Hey the good thing about the noobies is giving them athem a good greeting. (Killing them when they get in the game.) that is the best thing. when we hear that they're going to be noobies entering the multiplayer game and we wait fir them.

Noobie Hunter

Yah you go bro. that's exactly what i like to do man but the way best is killing them slowly and painfully.

Deathtammer

yah man who doesn't like to just torture noobies.yah that's just nicest sound ever, the sound of the noobies screaming for their life. ah the fresh smell of noobies blood is sweet.

Deathtammer

yah man who doesn't like to just torture noobies.yah that's just nicest sound ever, the sound of the noobies screaming for their life. ah the fresh smell of noobies blood is sweet. yah my brother just thinks i'm just evil.

Crazy Alien Lord

ur brother is right. welcome to the club. except as slof said u were a noob also. so try and kill the old fart veterans more.

Deathtammer

Quote:
ur brother is right. welcome to the club. except as slof said u were a noob also. so try and kill the old fart veterans more.

yah i will. hey theirs this one veteran that my i have been killing. he's one of my friends but he is on the enemies side. yah because he just can't admite that our weapons and group is better.

Noobie Hunter

hey i think i should try that. i never had tried doing that. man you know sometimes it can get boring fighting noobies. i mean it would be better to fight veterans because you can actually get a good fight. i mean fighting veterans they actually put up a fight.

Deathtammer

Quote:
hey i think i should try that. i never had tried doing that. man you know sometimes it can get boring fighting noobies. i mean it would be better to fight veterans because you can actually get a good fight. i mean fighting veterans they actually put up a fight.

yah veterans do put up better fights than noobies do. but somebodies got to addmit that noobies is sometimes fun. i mean doing that is fun. although yah veterans can get you higher leveled faaster.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 00e0e5fa88f21c98c0eb1ad426af7025)