AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

X Co-Op

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: X Co-Op
Total Posts: 13

KenoTRS

Has anyone got any experiences with the X Coop patch? How does it run on a slow connection, or a fast one. What are the specifics of the "stay close or you might cet cut off from your team by a door" bug? Anything else anyone could share would help too. Was also wondering if anyone has published a report on the patch, as in a review of them actually using it instead of just a list of bugs? Does anyone use it?

CHEERZ, KenoTRS.

killadutch

i also tried to get that x coop, but there was error after error when i tried installing it , so i deleted it

KenoTRS

theres a new version out now i believe

KenoTRS

IcE

I have this and it's AMAZING
The only thing is it's a Beta version.. meaning.. Bugs..

Nuthouse_Escapee

I cant get the new one to work :'(

IcE

PM me and I'll try and get yours working Nutty

TIKI

i could not allsow download it it said you connection has tailed out all the time

IcE

lol yea i have that problem with map pack 3.

killadutch

lots of people have had problems with that pack
but not me

Nuthouse_Escapee

Lucky lucky lucky *******!!!

killadutch

Muahahahaha

IcE

well to help with downloads i recommend u all get DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) I can't remember the site right now but just do a search on a engine and it'll come up.. try putting in DAP or something

TIKI

Heh

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 63eb65e9294c80912b27f1de34340f3c)