AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

walkthroughs problem in primal hunt

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: walkthroughs problem in primal hunt
Total Posts: 9

drone

Hi! I have a walkthroughs problem in primal hunt.
I play as predalien in Freefall mission. There is some bridge above a small garden...... and than I do not know where I must go Also there is a lattice with 'CAUTION elektrical hazard' and i can't get thru.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Hi! I have a walkthroughs problem in primal hunt.
I play as predalien in Freefall mission. There is some bridge above a small garden...... and than I do not know where I must go Also there is a lattice with 'CAUTION elektrical hazard' and i can't get thru.

hey go to yahoo and use the search engine. just type Aliens versus Predators 2 Primal Hunt walkthrough. that's all.

TIKI

did you saighn in to just ask this question gezzzzzzz

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, there was one guy who signed in just to flame ]-[elios *shrugs*

Deathtammer

yah seriously what kinda shit is that.. who comes in just to ask one question and then leave. that is just stupid man. go ask a friend. maybe then you'll ask more than 1 question .

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, none of my friends play avp2 *shrugs* maybe none of his do!

Deathtammer

Quote:
Well, none of my friends play avp2 *shrugs* maybe none of his do!

dude why do you think he hasn't come back. he probably asked his friend you stupid shit. you do know that this is from 23 of june dude. so don't be thinkin that i don't know what the hell i'm talkin about. i've gone over this shit with my with many people man. now dude just trust me man. usually somebody would stop at maybe 3 or 4 post. maybe beyond that. don't be thinkin i don't really know this stuff man. i've had to do this stuff with many other forum site. usually their is always someone that comes and just says a few things but 1 things. damn man. oh a sorry their man. i usually get out of control.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I am not a dude, or a man. Girls play these games too you know!

Deathtammer

Quote:
I am not a dude, or a man. Girls play these games too you know!

no didn't mean it that way. those are the words i just use. i'm not trying to offend you. i'll try not to call you dude or man.it's just a way i talk.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 697c0c9c543a43719529dc3769c9fdae)