AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

pinned down on miltiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: pinned down on miltiplayer
Total Posts: 3

Deathtammer

hey everybody has anyone ever been pinned on multiplayer where there is a situation where a group of people or every the whole multiplayer world is in trouble by one group or more teaming up on you. does anybody what to share if they got the same situation or just is has a bad problem on multiplayer.

Acid-Death

yes, once on mp i was pinned down by a heavy pred with a disc and a heck of a lot of shots in some other weapon. But thankfully my teamate had a minigun and could give some cover fire while i snuck around and got him with some smartgun ammo at close range, unfortunately my friend died of decapitation.....*sob*

Deathtammer

Quote:
yes, once on mp i was pinned down by a heavy pred with a disc and a heck of a lot of shots in some other weapon. But thankfully my teamate had a minigun and could give some cover fire while i snuck around and got him with some smartgun ammo at close range, unfortunately my friend died of decapitation.....*sob*

yah these people kill people they want and we can't kill him or the people near him or they die.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || d945c1478bced6bb385c58dbbe73c06e)