AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

UK and Ireland Aliens Needed.....

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: UK and Ireland Aliens Needed.....
Total Posts: 20

Corpral Hicks

Hi all, my clan the BSMD is now recruiting Aliens.
We have an Alien CO called Aliencrash, his is looking for 7 more aliens to join his division.
Anyone interested in joining should be able to abid by the Clan Rules and must live in the UK or Ireland and have MSN.
Anyone interested should go to the Join Us Page or email either me, corpralhicks@bsmd-clan.cjb.net , Aliencrash aliencrash@bsmd-clan.cjb.net or the recruiting officerecruiting@bsmd-clan.cjb.net.
We are also currently in need of a few marines and corporates aswell. PLease check the Join Us Page for current spaces in the clan.

Corpral Hicks out.

Corpral Hicks

Or reply to this topic or go to the BSMD Clan Forum.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Hey, i've played aliencrash! he likes knife fighting ^_^

Corpral Hicks

or go to this Thread

Nuthouse_Escapee

...REALLY likes knife fighting, and needs practice in it too..

Corpral Hicks

It sounds as if your insulting a member of my clan....which I may add...I dont take nicely and.....dont go off topic this is for recruiting...

Nuthouse_Escapee

....sorry...didnt meant to insult anyone.... i got a clan of my own, but if it closes down.... i'l give yours a look...

TIKI

Dammit nuthouse your jokes are pissing users off so please hold them to your self.

Corpral Hicks

People this topic is for talking about being recruited as an Alien to my clan....keep on topic.....

Nuthouse_Escapee

D'oh! Sorry *kicks self again*. Who's in your clan? Have you ever played someone from my clan (RDD)

Corpral Hicks

I will say it again.....this topic is for talking about being recruited as an Alien to BSMD.....heres something you may not know....I am in fact a mod to this forum.....no more off topic posts.!

Nuthouse_Escapee

I KNOW THAT. That was on topic! If i leave my clan, or if it closes, i want to know the details of YOUR clan!

Corpral Hicks

1: You have not left your clan.
2: You were asking if I had met any of your clan....
They are not on topic....
To get back on topic is their anyone here not in a clan that lives in the UK that wants to join a clan as an Alien?

IcE

Wow if I had wanted to join your clan.. I wouldn't now.. Dude u need to loosen up a bit

Corpral Hicks

I find that alot of people on this forum tend to go off topic ALOT, and as a mod I want to stop that happening..that is all.
I am generally a joker but I sometimes getting annoyed with people going off topic...I get alot of in off this forum

Nuthouse_Escapee

I'm with stupid (er, i mean IcE) going off topic can be good!

killadutch

on some threads... its inevitable
but dont spam threads like these

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ok, i'll just stop posting here then.

TIKI

Would love to come to your clan but cant.
1) dont live in UK or Ireland
2) dont have a MSN (dont ask the reason)

Corpral Hicks

OK Killa thanks...I'll get back on Topic....

Hi all, my clan the BSMD is now recruiting Aliens.
We have an Alien CO called Aliencrash, his is looking for 7 more aliens to join his division.
Anyone interested in joining should be able to abid by the Clan Rules and must live in the UK or Ireland and have MSN.
Anyone interested should go to the Join Us Page or email either me, corpralhicks@bsmd-clan.cjb.net , Aliencrash aliencrash@bsmd-clan.cjb.net or the recruiting officerecruiting@bsmd-clan.cjb.net.
We are also currently in need of a few marines and corporates aswell. PLease check the Join Us Page for current spaces in the clan.

Corpral Hicks out.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || af70eb839665e5e892d736b913d25881)