AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

ABOUT CLANS

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: ABOUT CLANS
Total Posts: 23

WYCM-Jani-FIN

I have founded clan called [WYCM] => Weyland Yutani Colonial Marines and there's only 2 of us at the moment. If ya are interested, go check http://fly.to/wycm

the_demigod

would you like to join/invade this site?? we got plenty of space on our server and your clan could be in the center of activity.

WYCM-Jani-FIN

What does it require from me???

Does it cost something?

My site is now on my ISP-providers server and it works fast....

It would be otherwise very nice to have it here "IN THE CENTER OF ACTIVITY"...

Jani

PS.IF SOMEONE VISITS MY SITE,PLZ, DONT FORGET TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK.It's always nice to see who has been there....THX.

[ This message was edited by: WYCM-Jani-FIN on 2001-11-15 07:11 ]

the_demigod

don't cost a thing.... why would it?? this is a private venture for the Avp community by me and Prezes.

re: fast- your main page loads SLOW on a 56k [the big pic]...

WYCM-Jani-FIN

Lets suppose....(I'm really drunk now! )

that I'd like to move my site here...

What should I do???

When should I do???(I'm on fishing-trip from tomorrow morning 'till Sunday night...)

How should I do it???

Jani

the_demigod

we'll set up a subdomain here so it would be

www.avp2.net/mycoolclanpagethatIlove-thingy

and you get access to it through FTP, the same as with any other host.

We link you off the main pages, all your news get featured on our main page, we can set you with a forum HERE too...

Other promo tricks are up to you.

Fishing trip?? [with a spear gun I hope... ]

strider68744

I'm working on a clan too... well... more like a team. I dont wanna take over other player's lives, making them play at certain times, etc.

working on my site... its NOTHING right now... just a cover page, and a link to a test frameset and imageset. All done by hand... no html editor... (cheaters! )

Clan Jaeger

there arent any members just yet, other than myself. And its for a large number of games...

the_demigod

I like the intro logo....

strider68744

hehe thanks... thats all there is so far tho!

Apone

i'm interested in playing....anyone can elaborate more on the clan matches????

sorry..i'm new to online gaming...

Wilkers

umm demigod, in about3-4 weeks time (hopefully) my clan site will be done. its a remake of the old one. im still workin onmy siteso like i said be another 3-4 weeks till im done wit it. itis a avp clan. the old site is... http://home.velocitus.net/mtravis3/ the guy that made it before didnt know wut he wasdoin all that much...but anyway wheni get it finished could i have it posted on avp2.net?

strider68744

Quote:

the guy that made it before didnt know wut he wasdoin all that much...

aww what a nice thing to say!

Prezes

Wilkers- most likely. We're talking to 2 or 3 clans looking for space NOW, so we don't see any issues with hosting more.

As long as the space needed ain't too big all is fine.

Then, its a question of a good, well-thought-through design...

A forum section HERE can be yours too

Corpral Hicks

Hi my clan is looking for new UK Players! It is a Uk Clan and well recruit Pres, Marines and Corp. We are also looking for a good Corp to be CO otherwise you can be a PVT for any of the Division! The site url is http://uk.geocities.com/bsmd_clan
or mail me here bsmd_clan@yahoo.co.uk

Ascendant

I'm looking for any decent clans to join. Any species and am a good player.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey ascendent sorry to burst your bubble but this forum is atleast 5 months old. if you want to make another thread on this topic so that people can understand. some of the people who replied on this thread arenot here anymore.

AlienSlof

Quote:
Hi my clan is looking for new UK Players! It is a Uk Clan and well recruit Pres, Marines and Corp. We are also looking for a good Corp to be CO otherwise you can be a PVT for any of the Division! The site url is http://uk.geocities.com/bsmd_clan
or mail me here bsmd_clan@yahoo.co.uk

His clan is recruiting - that post's recent ^^^^ - like today.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey slof i am not trying to be anoying here but look at the dates it was posted up. this thing started in 2001 2 years ago. he may still be recruiting but the post isnt recent by a long shot.

Corpral Hicks

I happened to have posted that recruiting Post not to long along!- look at the date.
Ascendant depending on what Species you play and where you are in the world are the naggy bits of joining my clan.
If u you are in the UK or Ireland and player Pred, Marine and Corp!

Crazy Alien Lord

hey hicks i meant the very first post on this thread. not yours sorry for the confusion.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9a7c6b2852901d1236138150d3a98542)